Product Request @ Wallbuys

+1 :)

How about they make their instant kill events available to everyone first, not just for those with smallest internet lag and then they could fix the “time bug” because 1 wallbuys minute is not equal to 1 real minute, they could also increase quantities, 1 item available is a joke…

Off topic Sirius9...

Same Zebralight SC52W
Xeno E03 XM-L2
Eagletac D25A XM-L2 or titanium version.
Akoray K-106 , with infinite brightness not defined 1/5/6 modes. (DX & Lightmalls used to sell it too).
Supbeam X40 XM-L2

Neobars

I’d like to see Eagletac carried by them especially titanium D25A version :smiley:

Zebralight H51… and of course Zebralight H52!!!

I wonder if they are going to get that Fenix LD01+ E01 set back in stock. I have even tried to buy that from BLFs here who got some during the sales.

They have already gotten the GP and Eneloop batteries in stock. :)

When that is said, full price is not impressive.

Promotion price is quite good on the Recyko AA, but they seem to be sold out. And im starting to get skeptical about these (possibly fake???) batteries after reading here.

Oh Oh.....2550mah? eneloop XX at WB...

that seems wrong!!

edit: somehow this is the first time I noticed that the overseas selling eneloop XX show more mAh than the japanese ones...... really strange.
It`s not a WB thing, but a common thing.....

I wonder why..
Can anybody tell me what exactly is written on the pacakge/wrapper of a HR-3UWXB in the EU or US please?

They still show the Rated mAh, instead of the Min.mAh...Everything in Japan is shown in Min. mAh only.

2nd edit: the 2550mAh rating for these batteries seems to be only sold in China.
(correct me if you have seen them in another country as well)

Here’s the datasheet for the HR-3UWXB (Eneloop AA XX)

http://www.eneloop.info/fileadmin/web_data/Data-Sheets/HR-3UWXB_data_sheet.PDF

Seems like they mark the typical capacity as 2550mAh and minimum as 2450mAh.

Yeah.. I thought they stopped showing the rated mAh... but thats probably only in Japan then.

Im perfectly fine by that rating.

Only in small letters does my Eneloop XX says min 2400 in the label.

As you can see from datasheet in previous post. They are rated 2550 typical.

And as can be seem from test done by HKJ, they are 2500+ when discharged at low current.

As long as they are rated 2400-2550, who cares. The important thing is that they are genuine Eneloop XX.

FT used to be my Eneloop XX supplier, but they have been out of stock for a long time, so I requested WB to get them earlier in this thread.

DX have better price than WB though.

Do you understand now why I was shocked at first instance?

It seems that the Chinese are still putting the Rated capacity, but other countries dont.

Wow, the Chinese are fooling their own people? Haha

more headlamp :slight_smile:

Haha... That is awesome..

They already have it. I bought one during their anniversary sale.

Oh, I probably missed that, not much of a price decrease. Currently 6,5$ cheaper without charger and 4 batteries.

Tell us how you like it! :)

Yes it is a bit high, isn’t it? Normal non-sale prices was 54.xx at that time. Now it’s gone up I see. I got lucky and managed to kill one for $45.80. I’ll post some pics and impressions when I get it.