Promisingly entertaining conversation beginning to break loose about the new Surefire Dominator

Not yet, ass baiters have to queue for uncle norms attention…

Dang! What is it with these guys and Surefire! That’s nuts and the light is ugly as sin.

Scaru, Vas, Jack…you guys are cracking me up! And that’s not easy to do seeing as I threw my back out today.

I’ve checked back to see if scaru’s been banned, last comment, the mt-g2 will provide zero throw….it seemed to do all right in matches minimag imo lol.

Well, if it helps you get over your back pain I may have to continue posting. :Evil:

Ribbed for her pleasure?

If it fits…. It ships:…. Lol

JohhnyMac, Thanks that was fun. Lots of great stuff over there, but this quote from Sintro was especially great- “One thing I don’t get about the Dominator is the cooling fins. What are their purpose?”

What is their purpose indeed. I LOVE IT! Instant Classic!

I think that last comment should do it….

Show no mercy, Scaru!

Haha, I was just trolling them, the fins are pretty ugly too.

Anyone know why none of the pictures I can find of the Dominator show it from the front or on an angle? I think it’s because it’s even more ugly in that direction…

It makes Olight SR95S UT really budget, USD449 with 10% discount, she can be owned at about USD400.
Surefire is highest quality that deserve such high price? Well my friend has a broken Surefire used for just two years.
2000 lumens, wonder what will be the LED? SST90? What!?

Yeah man, that “what are the fins for?” comment was great! LOL!

Only those who paid USD960 can see it. And those owners must sign an agreement not to post any pictures of dominator. Ya, they are paying to have a look of it. :bigsmile: Just kidding.

An experienced flashlight modder needs to buy a bunch of BTU Shockers at wholesale, give them a thorough overhaul for extra durability and reliability purposes, and then sell them for less than half the price of this thing, maybe a third even 8)

there really isn’t much you need to do to a quality flashlight for reliability, imho

assuming surefires don’t all have thicker/stronger lenses, then you could pot the driver.

direct competition with this light would be magnetic ring. I assume that’s longer life than most clickies - but don’t get sand in there…

maybe the surefire ring, and body, are almost perfectly concentric and the gap between them is a fraction of other manufacturers

but i doubt it

I just had to do it, sorry guys

add the picture!

Your post made my day - thanks.

So, Shadowww, I got there a bit late — Grunta already bit you. What did you actually post?