Promo Code for PF01/PF02 and ask reviewers for PF04

That is a good start.
As musicmagic and I have mentioned the beam is very ringy. Has that improved? If not, maybe in the next batch a very lightly orange peeled reflector would help.
I would like to see moonlight/high/low as well.
And can the light be taken apart? Has the plastic retaining ring been replaced with aluminum?

Once they are ready, I’ll have to see about getting one…hopefully I like it more than the first batch. I mean no offence, but I gave mine away because it just wasn’t a great like for me.

Yeah, lightly orange peel (maybe already done? I need to confirm), moonlight/high/low, aluminum retaining ring will be ready next batch. It will take another month. I wish it could be sooner.

Well I am very much looking forward to those changes. Those ones I will be buying for sure. Both single and double cell I am sure as well.

Perhaps you can arrange a nice discount if I buy a few :wink:

I’m looking forward to getting a couple of the new version as well!

New PF002 looks good!
I really like modes setup. Does it have memory? I find NO memory is best in those little lights.
Now why not upgrading the PF01 with same modes too? It would be great.
And what about making a neutral tint or even better hi-cri batch?

It starts from moonlight. No memory.

Upgraded PF01 is not ready yet, but will be ready soon.

Do you mean warm white led and higher CRI batch?

Yeah, a 3* tint XP-G2 and/or a 4500k Nichia 219B would be just fantastic in those lights.

As an option I agree. I like my cool white. But neutral white is always good. Lots of people really like a more natural light.

Upgraded PF01 and PF02 are ready, we have 10 free samples each for reviews.

But we have a few rules:

1. We hope you are located in USA or Canada
  2. We hope you post reviews on BLF and other flashlight forums, amazon, youtube, facebook, twitter, reddit, the more the better.
  3. It would be great if you compare our lights with other lights you have.

Please PM and tell your advantages, we will select 10 and send both PF01 and PF02.

For guys who have been giving suggestions, you have priority. Please PM and tell your mailing address and email address. Thank you.

I like what I read so far, I can’t wait for some reviews!!!

Interested in Work/Flood light ONLY $45.99

The light is selling at the lowest price now, 0 profit! Since some reviewers complained about the switch and power indicator location, we made upgraded version. And this version is now on sale for stock clearance.

It features a 10W cree led and gives out max 450-500LM; it’s rain proof and it charges your phone as a 10400mAh power bank.

Do you need one?

Did you just took an existing thread and converted it into a totally different one?? :~

Did I do sth wrong? Please tell. I guess sellers are not allowed to make too many threads. So I update it.

Please revert original post to original content (about penlights), it is weird to see first post about a 10w floodlight and then reading it takes one AAA battery…!

Other than that, the floodlight looks fine, I hoped it was cheaper but maybe I have no serious standards for flood/work-light prices.

Price? Please show the price in public, thanks.

With bult-in 18650 batteries

So, this is also one of yours?

TG18 Cree XP-G2 R5 5-Mode EDC LED Flashlight 1*18650

what type of driver it uses? DD or linear?

Flashy modes are only good if they're "hidden" by long or multiple (4+) half presses.

also you should start a new thread for different product promotions, I almost didn't see the work light because I thought this thread was still for the pf01 and pf02

I haven’t been online in quite a while, but I have the lights ready for review. Hopefully in the next week or so I can get it put together and posted.

Now, we can use 145lm/w led chip for outdoor light.Mostly for power above 50W.