Protected NCR18650B Giveaway - ENDED - WE HAVE A WINNER!

I like the enthusiasm and willingness to ensnare the unwary encourage newcomers.

Only BLF lets me know when a new cell has just been conceived.
And lots of cool projects like baking a flashlight. Who-da-thunk.

Would definitely like a pair of 3400mah 18650’s to upgrade my pitiful collection.

so many informations to learn whats best for cheap

I love that the resident modders post pics of what they do. It’s a great inspiration and guide on how to hot-rod my own lights.

My first source for all things new in the flashlight world. Also a bunch of nice people who help each other out.

Thanks RMM, I’m in. I like the reviews and there’s always someone who can answer my questions concerning flashlights/chargers.

I like all the useful info about new lights.

Thanks for the giveaway, RMM!

On BLF, I can just be myself... and rarely does anyone complain! :evil:

Congratz.
Has to be the friendly atmosphere.

I’ll give it a shot…

I love how welcoming BLF is, trying to help poor, lost souls who wander in with maglites and colemans, to literally show them the light that is the world of flashaholicism!

Learning about new products is entertaining. That is what is great about BLF.

BLF is a great place to meet new people interested in (of all things) flashlights!

Thanks for the giveaway!

Thanks for the giveaway :-)

(those batteries look nice, but I'm in Europe)

I’m in. I like the reviews and how everyone is so helpful. And watching the modders too.

Great Admin + Great members = Great Forum

I’m in, thanks.
I like BLF for all the information on modding lights, plus the reviews of potential purchases:)

Please throw my name in the hat. I am glad to be in this place where everyone shares the same enthusiasm on flashlights.

Thanks for the giveaway.

Lots of great people that will give you tons of help and support even if some of your ideas are a little strange -)

Thanks for the give away!!!

BLF - it feeds my light obsession, lots of very interesting mods and modders to follow their posts…

Thank you for the opportunity RMM. My favorite aspect is seeing the creative mos and build ideas that BLF members turn into reality.