Protected NCR18650B Giveaway - ENDED - WE HAVE A WINNER!

Like the GBs and copper mcpbs+pills so count me in.

I am in! I really like all the reviews, great learning experience!

Thanks RMM! I’m in.
what I love about BLF is the friendly people and the mountains of information!

Enjoying the friendly atmosphere at BLF.

BLF is like a pro-drinking AA…and I love it! Never have I spent so much money, saving money. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the giveaway!!

I am in - thanks

I like the relaxed atmosphere of BLF :slight_smile:

I am only 10 minutes away from the border with a mailing address in the US. Does this count? :slight_smile:

very nice of you.

Congrats on post #200

AZ

edit: BTW -> I’m a CPF migrant just getting back to lights from a 2+ year absence. Since becoming permanently and severely disabled I find myself looking towards budget lights (basically CPF doesn’t really match my buying/shopping habits anymore.)

The transition been much hard then I expected! Basically caviar tastes with a hotdog budget. LOL!

Love the bargain alerts here plus all the fine folks involved. There’s no place like BLF.

Woo hoo…another giveaway, I love the generous people on BLF … :slight_smile:

I want in !

I usually only buy flashlights for friends anymore , I have quite enough lights .

I'm here for the drama .

Wow, RMM - that is such a nice thing to do here! Congrats on the 200th post!

My favorite aspect of BLF, second to the generosity of the fine folks here of course, is the vast amount of knowledge sitting behind the curtain here. There is SO much to learn and take in, but even for those that don’t spend almost 2 years reading, you guys are so nice to share and inform them, giving some direction all the while continuing the positive, upbeat attitudes around the forums. Hats of to BLF!

(I’d still say those things without a giveaway on tap! - I love this place :heart_eyes: )

BLF members

I’m in. Thanks.

My favorite thing about this site is that no matter which light or accessory I am interested in, I can always find reviews here. Very little buyer remorse that way.

Sean

I like the people and I gain a little insight from around the world. (WOW I can only speak American English.)
I get to learn things from what I consider valid sources. (The pack tears up any one or any idea that’s not on the up & up.)
It’s like having your own Army of bargain hunters! (Helps you maneuver in the game of Chinese flashlight buying.)
I posted on CLF and a fight started. (My ID no longer let me in to the site.)
I could come up with more reasons, But you get the point. (I even like the administrator! He lays back unless the kids get to rowdy.

OK! OK! OK!!! Here’s the truth: I own way too many flashlights and I’ve been coming here daily for help.

Excellent! You are a kind soul and I thank you for this chance.

what an amazing giveaway and after only 200 posts! That’s what I like about BLF :slight_smile:

Now I need to think of something for my own giveaway, only I use every single thing I get and I’m too tight to buy something!

I like the reviews!

Thanks, and I’m in!

It’s nice that BLF is nice to cheap newbies, like me :slight_smile: