Putting my BLF GT up for sale

Going to sell through eBay, but looking to get an idea of what it’s worth.
Used a handful of times. It’s like brands new & has the extended cell tube.

Purchased all new cells due to age of the existing ones and being stored too long). Manual, but no box. My thought is $250 shipped, however any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Mike

We’re very glad to have you here, Mpope830!

1 Thank

Thanks have been trolling around here for years!

I saw one on ebay go for $300 recently (in like-new condition without cells) but they seem to sell for $250-300 on different places, might be best to auction with a starting bid of $250 and an instabuy of $350

Also, is it neutral white or cool white? The NW version is a lot rarer.

1 Thank

This has been crossing my mind too lately, I just don’t use it… in fact I have only used it a handful of times (but I guess that’s normal for this sort of light). I too wanted some sort of ballpark figure to ask for it so thanks for asking the question.

It’s super cool, but not super useful. I probably use mine more than most people, and for me that’s primarily just to keep the firmware working. After that, the next most frequent use is to show guests how ridiculous flashlights get. I pretty much never take it out to actually see far-away things at night.

4 Thanks

Well said.

When showed to my Sister in Law she asked “What would you actually use it for?”
Have to admit, was dumbfounded for a minute and then responded
“Maybe if someone was lost on a Lake, you could scan the surface from a distance to help find them”

But yeah, it’s ridiculous when it comes down to it.
Like it and all but she sits in the padded pouch like 363 days a year, always get together with my friend Jimmy who has one too twice a year and we act like the car dealers when they are having a big fake sale.
Like search lights for planes over Britain during WWII.
Thanks,

Keith

Noticed you were considering selling through eBay, they will charge $40-50 in fees to go through them. Plus the buyer has to pay tax on it as well. If you are interested in selling outside of eBay, I could paypal or venmo you directly. I am located in Washington state, you can call or text me at <redacted> or message me here if you want to sell outside of eBay. Thank you!

Chris

Thanks for the feedback. It Is the natural white version.
Going to list it today👍

Hey Chris I did list it on ebay. You will see it there. Would be nice to avoid the fees. Your phone number did not come through on the thread. Not that I can see.
Maybe try an email?
I’m in AZ so it wouldn’t take long to get it up there.
It is the natural white version.

It’s outrageously impractical, and that’s the whole point of it.

1 Thank

So, did you end up selling it? If so, how much did you get for it?

And what part of Arizona, are you in? As a fellow Arizonan, I’m just curious.

He did end up selling it. I was the one that purchased it. Its a great light. Glad i picked it up.

4 Thanks

I keep mine at the coast house, it’s an insane light on many levels, but doesn’t get used a lot. My fav. time was when I was in Toulemne meadows, ca. A group of us were walking in the dark and a buddys son was spotting domes a long long way off. The other thing he’d do, after I’d gotten him to promise to never directly shine it at a person before he could touch the flashlight, was to point it straight down to the ground, then he’d call someone over and say, hey, what’s that down there on the ground", then once they were looking at his feet he’d flash it on…WHAMMMMMO. Then he’d laugh and laugh and laugh.