Q8, PMS SEND TO THOSE WITH ISSUES BLF soda can light

Jesjes i agree

Welcome DiscoJoe

Ha BWDrabbit, totally missed you are the seller of the pouches, lucky USA based BLFers :wink:

No not too late, will update the list later :wink:

Which category would I post an interest list for a group buy on Samsung 30q button top cells? This would be a GB for US buyers of the Q8 from a US seller, to get a good deal without having to buy from China and all the problems or potential problems that go with that.

Hmm idk but we know you so even commercial seller spot would not be a problem
I’ll link to it in OP when made, thanks!

Ok, I’ll just go ahead and post it there. Can always move it if we have to.

Your English is fine

Tom or J-Dub74 what you recon?

4*3500= 14000mAh
15 amps = 15000mA
So 14/15 = 56 minutes?

OP updated with:
Thanks to RobertB people from the USA can get Samsung 30Q button tops, see topic here:

I’m interested! Please put me down for one. Thank you!

That’s a good deal.

Well, didn't do this sort of test. If you are asking how long it can maintain 5,000 lumens minimum on one continuous discharge, room temp or cooling assisted, there's issues... You can enable a timed step down or temp step down, both time and temp can be configured, or disable them both. Lots of options, all directly effecting the discharge.

If you would try to test a continuous discharge on fully charged 30Q's with step down disabled, I'm afraid it will get quite hot by 5 minutes. I'm guessing it will pull about 20A initially, 5A per cell, so in theory if you kept it cool, it would probably last about one hour - cells will draw only bout 3A probably half way down, and drop more in the 2nd half.

I'd also suspect keeping it cool, it would drop below 5,000 lumens in 4-6 minutes, again, guessing here. Just too many possible combos, plus of course, cells would make a difference VTC5A's vs. protected Panasonic 18650A/B's for example.

It sure is a good deal. But the best part of the deal is only having to wait a few days to get them! Ordering from China can be excruciating sometimes, and I’d gladly pay more not to have to.

Just watched the drop test and the unpacking and demonstration.
Already own plenty of 30Q’s so now I am psyched!

When can we hit the Buy Button ???
Thanks everyone on the team for all you do.
Later,
Keith

Disappointing to see another “USA Only” sale thread.

Well M4DM4 should be having a nice set of deals on th cells that Tom tested best soon :wink:
Now the 4 30Qs I ordered from banggood were a bit cheaper then the US based RobertB deal so no harm in terms of money :wink:

Shipping costs from the US to another country is so outrageous, and shipping lithium ion batteries from China to the US can be painful. I wish there were more alternatives. But yeah, M4DM4X should come through. Even if not, BG’s prices are not that bad. Couple dollars either way.

I thought it might be interesting to know that i have bought a Liitokala- LI500 today at Gearbest since they do have a flash sale.
The Miller, i know your apathy against them, and i admit to have had some problems with them as well with shipping, but with some points and registered mail plus insurance i paid 19$

Now wait for Martins 30q code :slight_smile:

I just sent Arjan from nkon.nl a mail asking for buttontop 30Q’s. He has them listed but they are out of stock. I asked when they are back and if his buttontop version has significant increased resistance. Also I asked if he is in for a deal on them.

No I had troubles a year ago, Gearbest made it more then OK, and I have good contact with them, good prices and well the same CS as the others but since there is good contact I can avoid that if needed :wink:

NICE!

Good work Djozz! Very interesting to know whether they’re in to that, especially since they are in NL :slight_smile:

I just asked on the 30Q thread and I’ll ask it here again for clarity, but I would have sworn somebody already asked Richard to lay in stock for this upcoming group buy, now we have Liion Wholesale in on it too, are we going to be undercutting a BLF member by having too many irons on the fire, so to speak?