Q8, PMS SEND TO THOSE WITH ISSUES BLF soda can light

Well, yeah, you said you couldn’t use the LED’s, mcpcb, or driver. So if you wanted to buy a few and sell me those parts, I could do that, sure we could work something out that would be to both our satisfaction. I could go 4 or 5 maybe, probably not more than that. So, PM me and you can then make the necessary additions to this list. :slight_smile:

I have an issue about custom tax. Since I have 4 preorders units I need them to send them one by on else i have VAT and taxes that exceed the value of the flashlight. If i cant make them sent one by one I have to scale down.

Well yeah one by one is always best for splitting orders has a vpulle of advantages
1 taxes obviously
2 issues, 1 item in an order makes talking to CS easier
3 (thanks BH!) If something is not in stock the order is not delayed or split though this is not applicable here.

Oh Dale, that is mean $5 for a copper ledboard and driver that would cost $40 to order now, meanie you :wink:

Two dudes driving down a Texas highway on the outskirts of town. They come upon some property with a new extra tall metal privacy fence out front. Passenger says “the county must have made that junkyard put that fence up to hide all the crap”,

…the driver replies “yeah, that’s Dales place, but it ain’t car parts”.

What about this? *BLF LT1 Lantern Project) (updated Nov,17,2020)

That is what got us talking about this in the first place. Firing the LED’s down is simply not practical in this case for many reasons. Plus even in the best case setup you would be better off flipping the Q8 upside down and setting it up to work like that as it would be almost impossible to cool the LED’s mounted above the reflector like that without a lot of mass.

Oh boy I found an old can of spraypaint buried beneath some stuff, with a silver colored cap
Now where is this orange lid of the diffuser so I can test the actual color inside :smiley:

guess you forgot me :wink: however, I’m in for one!

Hahaha our FW3A took off very fast
I posted myself to add you (via email) yet when updating the Li’s I don’t read my own posts, sorry I’ll do!

Pardon the interruption.
Could somebody give the link to the Tom E’s Battery Test. PNG post?

You could start looking around post #6672.

RobertB has it in post #2 of his battery buy goin on: https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/45502/2

There ya go. I am on my phone & don’t know how to do a link with the phone. :wink:

And link added to top of OP

also another list check, so OP updated with:

Cells are hot now, here is the post with Toms test of them:

Please check if you are on the list correct
ctrl F / MD F or mobile options -> find in page
type your BLF name and let me know if it is correct?
Usernames with special things like underscore in it can be shown differently then you write them.
The mass PM groups are not up to date, so no worry there unless you are on the list above number 1201 and not in a mass PM group, then let me know as well please.

I gather we're getting close to release.

Ok, the Miller, you donot take us laternlovers serious…

oh but I do, thinking about using a piece of sturdy metal strip, drill a hole in it so I can attach it to the tripod mount and bend it over the big diffuser so I can change the Q8 into a traditional carried lantern in a jiffy :wink:

I will insist in a the Miller Q8 self adopted metal hole spray latern building review!!

Please add one for me.
Thanks