Q8, PMS SEND TO THOSE WITH ISSUES BLF soda can light

Since there are so few videos of narsil, I’ll post up one of my L6 vids. The Q8 doesn’t have a tail switch, but the rest is the same.

I’ll try to do a video of going through the setup menu as it’s a little tricky until you get the hang of it.

BTW, all my picture links are dead due to Photobucket so videos are all I have at the moment.

Nice! Thanks!!!

nice narsil explanation!

wow, very nice light there! Me want.

JasonWW
What’s wrong with Photobucket? My pics are alive there since 2004.

Photobucket has been going downhill for years, and here's the latest:

https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/46338

Oh… I didn’t happen to me. So far.

well nobody else can see your pictures

For me, all pictures of photobucket look like:

So my advice is, move the images to an alternative hoster since photobucket is worthless nowadays.

Let me try. Do you see something like water and stone?

No, sorry. Same 100% meter.

I’ve been using them from about that time as well. They shut down all 3rd party hosting with no warning then require $400 a year to turn it back on. The internet is in an uproar. I’ve got thousands of pics on there. Plus, so many people are going to the site to remove their photos that the site is bogged down. I can’t even get my pics off until the site is running faster. I’ll try and get my most popular pics back up soon.

Now we have legislators trying to take away net neutrality. The Internet is in an even bigger uproar!

Oh man… :frowning:

Then it’s photosuckit. And it’s become real slow.

Okay guys, it may sound odd to you, but it is a Russian pic sharing site which has worked flawlessly for years.

savepic.ru
No registration required, no accounts, no whatever.
Yep it’s in Russian. But it’s as simple as that:
All you see is two buttons: first is Select File, second is Upload. You can add text in the textbox and tick the first checkbox to display the text on the image (then select font and size)
And you get a direct link to image, and HTML codes (feel free to ask for explanations)
Image will be kept for 24 months since last access.
That’s all workarounds I know for now :slight_smile:

^ Next time you visit this beautiful place, do a night walk with the Q8. :smiley:

It’s on schedule in September. I promise you the beamshots, but I need the Q8 first! :smiley:

I use a Danish site, no reg or anything just need your email so site can find your pics when you ask for them ( it can also find pics by IP that have uploaded them )

What site is it sparkyDK? Do you have a link?

Cute puppy too…… :slight_smile:

I’m not sparkyDK, but my best guess is it’s the site where the cute puppy photo is hosted on. :wink: