Q8, PMS SEND TO THOSE WITH ISSUES BLF soda can light

The key point is: $5.8 billion retiree health benefit prefunding (for 75 years btw). Who else has to do that.

Can I please be added to the list for 1 please. Thanks!

OK…… :+1:

To me, THIS is a key point.

> batteries

For those who did not read the thread.
Read the first post here:

The group buy is over.
The cells are still available.
The seller ships very fast.

I saw that groupbuy.
It would also be nice to have a good offer for the whole world besides the US at the same time the Q8s start rolling from the assembly line.
Let’s see what Banggood shows up with.

M4D M4X is running a deal on 4x Samsung 30Q unprotected button tops for the non-US folks.

I would like to be added to the list as well!

Thanks!

Yes and welcome to BLF!

Cells are tricky because shipping regulations bit indeed check M4DM4X for them

Yes this cell shipping thing really needs to be solved, 4 of the 30Q cells are going to cost me more than the $40 flashlight instead of just $12 as per the offer.

https://liitokalahongkong.aliexpress.com/store/217753?spm=2114.12010108.0.0.DpndtX

Yes indeed, it seems AliExpress sellers are just sending much easier

Thanks, looks promising. I have avoided aliexpress because I can’t find a safe way to pay the unknown suppliers that pop up but this supplier seems legit enough to risk a credit card transaction with.

you pay AliExpress, they keep the funds till you say it is arrived or purchase protection period ends (get a couple of emails, warning before that)
vendors dont get the information of your credit card

I got 4x VTC6s from gearbest during a flash sale for $20 flat. I was gonna go 30Qs until I realized the group buy wasn’t much of a deal because my state charges a tax on 18650s raising the price another $5. That’s an extra cell to me.

awesome news!

Please put me on the list for a second Q8, I’m at 1088 for my first one. thanks to all of you

How does your state know what you are receiving? Since that is not part of customs wouldn’t that be considered an invasion of privacy?

Add me to the list.Thanks!

You can add me in the list please ? Tanks :slight_smile:

If the seller follows the labeling rules:
https://www.google.com/search?q=international+air+transport+lithium-ion+labeling

Labels pictured here:

Of course that’s been an ongoing problem.

I believe the seller is required by the state to collect sales tax on on any purchase sent to an address in the same state as the seller.