Q8, PMS SEND TO THOSE WITH ISSUES BLF soda can light

Some of us aren’t normal! :wink:

New to the forum. But I have been looking at this style of light but not wanting to pull the trigger with all the bad reviews of poor quality. Is this still open to get on the list? If so not sure on how to proceed.

Thanks for any help

You’ve done it. Just saying you want in is all it takes at this point. It’s going to be a heck of a light.

Yep cabfrank sums it up just right, OP updated!
And welcome to BLF!

Hej Miller, can you put me down for a 2 more? I have been busy but just caught up after a lot of reading, Looks very good, i’m excited!

Please add me for one, this just looks too good to pass up :stuck_out_tongue:

Just hopped on over from CPF specifically to add myself to this Group Buy!

Thanks guys, this looks like an amazing quality light for the money, which I guess is what BLF is all about.

Welcome to BLF!
Yes I’ll update OP tomorrow.

And China business hours are about to start so hopefully some news to report as well!

In for one :laughing:

In for one

Please put me down for 1 Q8 flashlight.

Thank you very much,

DOCFAR

Hey Miller, when Q8 is released? Have some prevision?

Thorfire received the V5 Narsil driver Tom build, flashed and send them
Usually Tuesday morning is most likely to receive emails from Thorfire so as soon as there is news we’ll post it :wink:

Please put me down for one of these please

Scorpia

Please put me down for one too if it’s not too late… just saw this thread!

Not too late!

We have made a commercial text, you know those texts vendors use on the product pages.
Way out of our comfort zone for Steve and me and well actually for the whole team.
But it seemed logical to have primarily to make what we want extra clear.
So thanks to Jack it is now translated and so we have the specs and a commercial text in Chinese.
Thanks Jack!

Besides updating the OP for all the new people interested I am going to give those Chinese texts a place in one of the first posts.
And of course email it to Thorfire.

unfortunately I will have to remove myself from the list
thankyou all

I’m in for two! What’s the production date on the Q8?

Put me down for one please.

I was wondering whether to use protected cells. It will have low voltage protection, but there is the issue of reversed cells. All four cells backwards seems like it will just not work until you put them right. But one cell backwards means the other three are pumping current forward through the backward one. Has that happened to anyone with an SRK or other parallel light? Maybe there should be fuses?
Does a Panasonic NCR18650B have an internal fuse?