Q8, PMS SEND TO THOSE WITH ISSUES BLF soda can light

Yes what PB so eloquently wrote!
There is no such thing as “no limit” in our finite universe, but there is common sense :wink:
It is running for a looking time and so all have had and still have the opportunity to ask for as many as they like, 8 is the most for one BLFer
I think a bump to that from a couple is no problem, supplying a whole army is another matter, better done in other ways then BLF :wink:
One can contact Barry/Thorfire in this case :smiley:

Sad to say I want to remove 2 pieces from my order of 4. Reason is that my friends now already bought some big flashlights and I dont need 4 Q8 for myself.

Can you change my interest from 4 to 2 pieces. Sad but I already have alot of flashlight.

To many flashlight to little time to use them :).

Not sad (unless they got rubbish lights :wink: )
Thanks for letting it know, I’ll leave you on, easier and at the same time creating a nice buffer in cade Teacher wants two more :stuck_out_tongue:

Gentlemen, I think I am getting dumped on for no real reason.

I simply asked a simple question that came from a conversation a friend / colleague and I had a couple of days ago.

There was/is a slight possibility of a large number of lights going to an agency. The key words are slight & possibility.

Much would have to be worked out.

But were it to get worked out I was simply trying to ascertain if an order for a large number of lights (300 - 350) were possible to be added.

Forgive me if that was asked in a manner that upset some,. PB Wilson said he needed a number & a few others had suggestions also.

I really do not know what else to say & at this point probably would not even say it if I did. :wink:

I also fail to see how the three posts below were marked RUDE. 1 vote for each post. The word vendetta does come to mind however…………

Well you never know… maybe I can get new friends ( as that is going to happend for a flashoholic). Sometimes the impossible will happend.

Keep up the good work

To all, yes when a really large number is required, please do that via Barry, Pm for contact :wink:

Thanks!

I’ve got to admit, i would like to buy more, but the WAF (Wife Acceptance Factor) would be contravened :wink:

So, no need to contact Barry

it seems that after the maintenance to the Q8 thread my post count lowered?

Add me to the list please i need 1 of this

I just ordered 4 VTC6’s for this light! this light is going to be a beast!

Nobody wants to hear your long and drawn out thoughts on Teacher. Or me for that matter.

OK, whatever you think appropriate. Thanks for you illustrative response.

Alternety seems to be baiting you into a response. It’s best to not be drawn into “troll like” posts. Better to just ignore him than keep going back and forth.

The Miller, could I add a light to my order? I’m currently #1316 on the list, but I don’t know if that’s relevant. This will bring my total to 2 lights. Thanks!

Can anyone please control their personal feelings towards someone else? This is getting quite annoying, by blaming and shaming other members.

I really like the offtopic chatter, that is just subject in all threads, but please respect eachother.

Yawns stretches claps hands. Still here still pumped about this light.

Yes will update list later :wink:

I’m interested in one piece.