Q8, PMS SEND TO THOSE WITH ISSUES BLF soda can light

Welcome 8 new members.
Will update list tomorrow.

Wow, at 16:22 Saturday 2017-09-02
22 people have ordered a Q8 for $100

Hello The Miller, please add me again for a possible third Q8. Thank you

This is the other thing I was worried about. Does this negatively effect 22 members of the group buy? Cause a delay for them maybe? Or will those 22 buyers get theirs after the group buy?

I guess I shouldn’t get all worked up about a stores practices. Let them do what they want.

No, that's not an order. It's "Alert me when they are in", that's all. I'm #23

If you actually pre-order on Banggood, you pay for the whole thing up front. This is what I did with the MF-01. Ordered Aug 18, shipped Sep 1st.

They not ordered. Just getting a mail alert when it is available.

There will be plenty of Q8’s made to cover the Group Buy. So, I say let them pay $100 if they want to. After all, “value” isn’t some arbitrary number, neither is it completely objective. The “value” of anything is exactly what one would be willing to give for it. It should make us all feel good knowing that this light is worth at least $100 to at least 22 people out there and we’re getting it for less than half that price!

EDIT: Just saw the posts above, that it’s just a “notification request”.

Hi, please add me to the list if not too late. Thanks!

No. You are misunderstanding what the number is showing. I am one of those 22 or 23. I clicked the “Alert me on arrival” button. All this means is that I will get a note from BangGood when the listing goes active. You can’t actually order a Q8 yet.

+1 please also add me to the group-buy. Thanks!

How long do we get to order after receiving the PM, I am not panicking but will be away for a few days and as someone will ask this anyway it might as well be me :stuck_out_tongue:

Cheers David

You will effectively move to potions 1113 and 1128.

Not that the list will actually be renumbered.
Not that order matters in this group buy.

Yes, and what I did with the S42, and because of the S42, will never do again. I feel confident enough with the Q8 that the samples you and others have in hand, I will not wind up with another flashlight shaped paperweight. I’m on the list for 4, one of which I plan to give to my Dad, I’m not sure if I will order all 4 at once or start with two and see what I think.

How is it even possible that the words: “23 on alert” on the listing make people think that 23 units have been ordered? Is it worded differently in other languages?

I would like to be added to the group buy list for this flashlight if it is not too late. Thank you

Oh, one more thing. We should add some things in the description that set it apart from the other SRK clones and really show its superiority. Things like:

Fully integrated 4mm thick shelf for maximum heat transfer (it’s 4mm, right?)

2mm thick, single piece, copper mount for the xpl/emitters

Dual springs for max battery power

Only recommended to be used with all 4 cells to prevent damage at high power levels

Sounds cool when you say them like a guy doing monster truck announcing and put exclamation points being each one. Sunday! Sunday! Sunday! The extreme power of the light! Gotta get yours today! Ha ha.

That’s it for now, I gotta get some sleep.

Not people, one person. Joe’s in Germany, so maybe it didn’t translate well. No biggie.

speaking of the S42, can the four 219C Nichias be reused in the Q8?
Could I swap the LEDs?

I’d also like to know the answer to this question, as I’ll be in the middle of a trip on September 7 to an area where I’ll have no internet or cell phone service.

Group buy! Group buy!

“It will light you up….”

BG charges shipping fees to my country, $3.42
Should I pay them if the Q8 is shipped directly from Thorfire?