Q8, PMS SEND TO THOSE WITH ISSUES BLF soda can light

Ordered!

Got my 2 ordered. Thanks all involved.

woke up this morning and 217 new update on this thread :open_mouth: and checked banggood they are already at 889 Pre-orders :+1:

now did any manufacturers refused to build the light? lol how would they feels. :smiley:

Ordered with the aff link.
Not real happy that other codes were given out before BLF members had a chance of getting in the first 500, like why sign up early?, but it is what it is.
Now BanGGood can sit on our money for a month.

Thanks for all the hard work getting this done non the less.

Now Bring on the BLF GT!

I would only complain after they started shipping to others before fulfilling the group buy demand. If they do.

For now, they’re merely accepting preorders. That’s what one would expect when a retailer lists a new product that a manufacturer has just started production with. They want to make money, and that’s the point. Let them.

Ordered 3 thnx Q8 TEAM

Ordered, thanks for the code. Hopefully those with code get shipped first.

I have ordered the 3 that I wanted. Thank you to all involved!

Ordered mine.

Thank everyone making it happened!

[quote=teacher]

Me too!

I also ordered early and my order shows up as “back ordered”.

Ordered. Thanks and good job The Miller and Team!!!

Maybe I’m missing something, but why do folks think there’s anybody “cutting in line” here? Is there any proof that this is happening? Is it just the mere fact that the light can actually be ordered without the code, for full price? Or did something else happen?

Ordered my share of 2 .

Thank you very much Q8 team and all for making this GB possible .

Now, the waiting …… begins !

Minimoke.

Ordered the one I was listed for. Thank you a whole heap team!

911 orders, weird -- ooops, 912 now. That didn't last long.

Ordered. Thank you very much Miller and the rest of the team. I have enjoyed watching this come together and reading all the posts.
Steve

Ordered mine, thanks again!

Any battery suggestions?

30Q, GA or VTC5 or VTC6 unprotected button tops

I asked this in the Q8 broken thread.

I may not have made the cutoff for the first 500, but I believe I ordered my two in good time. I wonder if “back ordered” means that it will ship out on the 12th (was it the 12th? I can’t remember) and until then they consider it “back ordered.” We shall see in a few days…