Q8, PMS SEND TO THOSE WITH ISSUES BLF soda can light

I have only ordered 1, of the 2, requested. Hopefully, I will have that one in hand before my 20 days are up. I’m not used to spending much more than $10 on a light, so I have hesitated on the second. I also wanted more folks to get in on the first batch, so we could have a good indication of how this light performs.
I don’t think it’s gonna be an issue getting to 1500, and beyond. Thorfire, has got to be happy with the initial ordering. It’s only been 2 days, lol. The Email notifications from this thread, in the last couple days, have caused me to un-subscribe. :wink:
I have my 30q’s arriving Monday from LionWholesale. I hesitated on them too, waiting for this to happen.
Just very excited to see this finally come to pass.
Thanks to all the Q8 team :+1:

And I don’t know why folks keep Bugging me.

If 500 have been sent out and at this time and 1205 pre ordered which I assume are not despatched that would be 1705 or is the 1205 all up ordered?

I think the 500 are probably just part of 1205 total ordered so far.

Hi, and a big thanks to the whole team from r putting this together and a biggest thanks to The Miller for managing the commercial side and other aspects of this!!!

I’ve got one on order, and my question is on battery “requirements”… I did read that at least one cell is need d, I plan on all 4 of course, but I’m planning on using the Samsung INR18650-30Q 3000mAh Unprotected Button Top 18650 Battery…

https://m.banggood.com/4PCS-Samsung-INR18650-30Q-3000mAh-Unprotected-Button-Top-18650-Battery-With-Protected-box-p-1184782.html?rmmds=search

Is this the best battery choice? I thought I read a recommended prot Fred cell…?

And and all comments are appreciated.

While I’m at it, are these following batteries any good?

https://m.banggood.com/4PCS-MECO-3_7v-4000mAh-Protected-Rechargeable-18650-Li-ion-Battery-p-992723.html?rmmds=search

Are the specs accurate? Seems way high capacity for the price…. suspect. … please advise and comment

Much thanks!!!

Those 30Q’s are good for hitting max output. I’d avoid the Meco’s if only because there’s no such thing as a 4000mAh 18650, so they’re liars.

Those Meco batteries have a fake rating. There is no 18650 with more than 3600mAh. Avoid.

The 30Qs will do the job!

Kind of amazing to see that 4105 sets of those “Meco’s” have been ordered. I guess lots of folks ain’t got time to do any homework??

Whenever I use my PayPal balance at BG, everything goes perfectly. But any time that I try to use a credit or debit card through Paypal at BG, there is always an error where it alerts my card issuer’s fraud detection. It’s usually attempted at night, and then I receive an early morning call from the call center to verify that it was me attempting to purchase. This has happened a few times, and they never “learn” or “whitelist” the online merchant (BG).

Thx Korpzgrinda, took your approach and success! Ordered my 1 unit. Looks like banggood is back for me……

It’s a shame that occurs pretty much everywhere Liion cells are sold online. You can find so many listings of 9000mAh/10000/etc cells where tons have been sold even with people vehemently believing in them being good cells in the reviews.

I’ve bought them myself before joining here not knowing any better. :person_facepalming:

I too have purchased before but can say that the 4000 Meco is much better than a 3000 Meco. Get the 30Qs for sure!

Miller, where can I find out more about the BLF ST project?

Finally after waiting 2 days to be off work I got my order placed without any problem at all..

Thanks very much to everyone on the team that helped to make this light possible. I have always like the basic design of the SRK light and you have all taken it over the top.

I can't wait for it to arrive, I have a new set of very well matched 30q's charged and waiting.

Just FYI I was number 1213

My tracking # just dont work it seem, Track # i got just say Thailand Post and then nothing.
Banggoods page do say shipped yesterday but that’s also it.

Unfortunately a tracking number is no confirmation that the item has been shipped. It well may be shipped but then maybe not. Also tracking most times is a hit and miss event whether it will ever show up on the tracking sites. :weary:

And I don’t know why folks keep Bugging me.
[/quote]

because its unnecessary, and highly annoying….

Try this one if you have not already... I usually have pretty decent luck with this one when I am tracking a BangGood order.... http://www.17track.net/en

if for some reason it is not able to locate it and if you happen to know who the carrier in your area will be you can click on who the carrier is and it can locate it.

Example... I have used it many times and when I first put in the tracking number it is not able to locate any information, just below where it tells you it can't locate anything you will see several different carriers listed. I happen to know from many orders coming from BangGood that mine will be FedEx (actually FedEx Smartpost, FedEx picks it up after customs then they deliver it to my local post office and the USPS delivers it).

Once I select the carrier it normally always locates the tracking information.

I can almost guess my arrival date within a couple of days once it actually leaves China.

17 track is also what i use for stuff from out there, i often find it work much better than Danish postal for tracking stuff.

Terry… put the Tracking number in FedEx tracking. Then get the Reference number from FedEx tracking and put it in 17Track.
That is how it was explain to me HERE …. it worked for me. :slight_smile:

Still no shipping notice on my “Expedited Shipping Service” Q8 order. I know the order was placed just before the weekend but still I had hoped for a more “Expedited” order process. If I don’t get a update telling me it is shipped by tomorrow, I am cancelling my order and keeping my money, maybe I will try to order a Q8 when the next batch is available.