Q8, PMS SEND TO THOSE WITH ISSUES BLF soda can light

You try 17track.net

Neil

17track only shows a cached response since they also get their information from dpdgroup.hk which does not exist anymore. As the other meta tracking sites.

is it a HK post tracking number ?

https://www.hongkongpost.hk/en/mail_tracking/

aftership.com works for most of my tracking.

Same here. Also Germany, also early orders, also Priority Air Mail, also DPD HK, also stuck in Hongkong.

I contacted DPD Germany a couple of hours ago via Facebook chat. If I get any news, I will let you know!

No, they don’t recognize it. It’s only digits, no letters. dpdgroup.hk found the items before the site disappeared so I guess it’s a genuine DPD number. But local DPD doesn’t know the number.

Good idea, thanks!

So no european Q8 receivers yet…
Californians are the lucky ones!! :slight_smile:

Ordered in first 200 but no tracking info yet…

Cheaper
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Lambency-Flash-Diffuser-Adjustable-White-Orange-Cloud-2pcs-Covers-Set-For-Flash-Speedlite/32777431043.html?ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_1_10152_10065_10151_10068_10344_10342_10343_10340_10341_10307_10301_10137_10303_10060_10155_10154_10056_10055_10054_10059_100031_10099_10338_10339_10103_10102_440_10052_10053_10142_10107_10050_10051_10326_10084_10083_10080_10082_10081_10110_10111_10112_10113_10114_10179_143_10312_10313_10314_10078_10079_10073,searchweb201603_1,ppcSwitch_5&btsid=58f4f3ef-ca19-4b1a-b030-cadbf37b73fa&algo_expid=f3904c6d-29b2-4e1f-8cb7-5001c7fe0c0a-0&algo_pvid=f3904c6d-29b2-4e1f-8cb7-5001c7fe0c0a

Shipping and tracking from Asia (in my case: to Germany) is always a gamble in my experience. Sometimes it’s fast, sometimes slow and rarely it gets lost. Tracking worked, if at all, almost always the day of or before delivery. So I neither bother to check nor to worry about the whereabouts.

I’ll just be checking whether the first one was my priority shipment or standard shipping.

M4D M4X is trying again to contact BG about the expedited shipping issue. My DHL tracking, ordered in the 1st 500, is still saying they got the shipping info, and that's it, and we are aware of a few others stuck in this time warp.

Sometimes the Chinese will simply not respond to you if it's bad news, they don't have an answer, or totally swamped. We haven't heard a thing back on this yet.

my one is also stuck in HingKong

Hong Kong [CN]
2017-09-10 12:00 Arrived In Hongkong, Waiting To Fly Away.
2017-09-09 21:30 Leaving The Shenzhen Operations Center.
2017-09-09 12:09 Shenzhen Operations Center Processing Package Information.

I’ve two questions. :slight_smile:
Does the hard anodizing actually look like HAIII as described on the Banggood website or is this an error and it’s only HAII?
And what was the declared value on the packaging?

Thanks and regards!

I’m not exactly certain that this is the way shipping works, but it makes sense to me that it works the following way, especially inexpensive shipping. If I was the shipping company I would wait until I have the most economical way to ship a package. To my mind that means waiting for whatever container holding the package to be filled before starting the jet. To take this to an extreme, I wouldn’t fly the jet anywhere for one package. Why did the US and specifically California get their lights soonest? We had a lot of them shipped here, simple as that, my full container theory at work and I expected it. Why California? LA was the port of entry for customs and is in California, so those lights had a very short distance to travel to get to the owners.

FedEx did the same thing with the one light that I’m tracking. It sat for a time in LA before even being picked up by FedEx and beginning it’s journey to me.

I ship lots of stuff and I do exactly what I just wrote. Slower shipping means that those packages wait until there are enough to pay for the trip into town to get them shipped because it just makes no economic sense in time and gas to drive all the way into town for one package. Folks who pay for faster shipping, I can do that right from my facility and I can ship those not later than the next business day.

I know folks are impatient, but cheap shipping from China isn’t exactly express delivery, more like pony express. Sometimes it happens in a bit over a week and sometimes over a month. I just waited for a package for over a month from China. Yes, it’s the pits but that’s the way it is. One gets what one pays for and a few bucks extra for expedited shipping doesn’t mean that one is getting something overnighted by DHL. Fast international shipping is VERY expensive. In the case of the lights I don’t even think that type of shipping was an option (maybe it was?), and unless it is an option and it’s paid for, all the shipper can do is get it out their door expeditiously. The rest is in the hands of other folks once it’s out the door.

BTW, I still don’t know why mine shipped so fast. When I ordered I was placing a pre-order. Then a few hours later I was informed that it had shipped. Someone mentioned that now orders can be shipped as soon as they come off the production line. Maybe that’s what happened; that a new box of lights arrived and mine shipped. That’s all I can think of to explain it.

I guess it’s the same carrier as with my lights. Actually we don’t know if delivery is stuck. It’s the tracking that doesn’t work.
If you track with 17track you’ll probably notice the response is only a cached one, several days old (click on the red triangle). The tracking site of DPD Hongkong (dpdgroup.hk, where 17track gets it’s information) does not exist anymore - and I deeply hope it’s only the website and not DPD Hongkong itself!

With regards to the driver board screw heads discussion, I took these measurements. I even crammed a thick pen in the hole in the center of all the batteries to spread them to maximum outside diameter.

Inside ID of screw heads vs outside OD of button tops. Looks like no real risks at all.

Edit: Sony VTC6 flat tops measure 35.69mm OD

!!

Same here! Last update 6 days ago. And the DPD HK Site is not helping. I also used Priority Direct Mail

@Etex
What size are the Screws? M3?

Try package radar, i tried your code from your package and it behaves the same as mine,it showed up on bpost and 17track, until a few days ago, then it disappeared!
Package radar still has some info though which was available on bpost earlier on.
I contacted BG and basically they said, please wait.

Ok I sent them an email regarding my order and was told that now I ordered the first day . That mine would not be shipped till October 17 . Really wow . Maybe Christmas I’ll get this lol

Maybe it is best to collect questions to Banggood and ask them for everyone instead of flooding them with emails individually?

17th? I thought they were getting the remaining lights ready to go by the 7th.

Who knows? I’m just happy that my lights will be arriving “soon.”