Q8, PMS SEND TO THOSE WITH ISSUES BLF soda can light

Assume this was a Banggod order. All my BG from China are labeled the same as yours. (Customs location, I think).

I built Ricky’s M6 with 70.2’s and a custom battery tube using a TK61 carrier, his is making 13,558 lumens. Still just 3 emitters.

wow both my q8’s arrived today now just have to untill it gets daaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrkkkkkkkkkkkk

Ooops, never mind, Thought you meant SupFire M6, not SupBeam M6. I got no clue what a SupBeam M6 is, how many LED's, etc.

Man, me and these meds…. Both my light and Ricky’s are indeed SupFire M6’s. Early models, before Richard started gettting them unbranded. So yes, 3 emitters, 4 18650’s in parallel.

Can someone tell me what size SMD emitters are used on the lighted switch PCB? I couldn’t find this in the specs.

I might want to change the color of mine. :laughing:

I would love for someone to put pink in mine. :innocent:

That’s the color I want, too! :partying_face:

0402 or 0603 should work.

Should be 0603's. I got a couple pinks. Pink in a Skilhunt H15 - actually just used it to take the garbage out .

The Convoy L6 switch can run 0805. Looks about the same as the Q8 switch. The slightly bigger size makes them easier to work with.

Better to stick to smaller sizes?

It’s hard to find a small assortment kit that includes pink. If anyone finds one, please post a link.
Thanks.

Made own smd soldering tool: wrapped some 18 gauge copper wire around the tip, worked out okay. I left one of the leds on the board and it started the intermittent flashing again, but it seems to have stopped now. I haven’t been able to harvest any from any old circuits yet.

Still trying to get a hang of doing beamshots, still coming out darker than what I see.

BLF Q8 @ 4.07v

Got my first Q8, it’s amazing! No green LED issues so far. Thank you so much to the team that worked towards the completion of this project.

Oh boy, I bought a kit with pink back in 2014 or so. Think eBay, but can't find the order.

Just searched ebay for ‘0603 led pink’ and got several pages of results :sunglasses:

Cheers David

Another way to use the tripod socket:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1-4-Screw-Connecting-Adapter-Convertor-Alloy-Connector-for-Camera-SLR-DSLR-Neck-Shoulder-Quick-Strap/32809838974.html?scm=1007.13440.85618.0&pvid=aeaff1c6-4765-42c6-bee7-289d8ee71686&tpp=1

lots of sellers at varied prices for something like this

Or, of course, you could mount it on a “selfie stick” if you want to be the brightest guy in the room …

TomE do you have a thread or something written or pics how to mod the Manker U11 to use Narsil? What driver, how to fit …