Q8, PMS SEND TO THOSE WITH ISSUES BLF soda can light

rayman007 i don’t want to confuse TF now, first get toba solution, then talk some extras :wink:

Nice pics ZozzV6!

This is made from a whey protein container.
I find the leds a bit harsh and they hurt my eyes.
I hope they will offer one with warmer leds.

— The Miller

“”Have I Reached The Party to Whom I Am Speaking?” - Lily Tomlin

Just bumping that a bit, though I don’t know how you could have made it clearer.
Anyone hearing complaints knows to get out of the loop and refer them to you.

hrrmmmm have had the tracking number for about a week now and when going to 17track is giving no tracking information available….

lets hope I have a surprise in the mail box some time in the next 2 weeks.

put the “Tracking” number into FedEx site. Get the “Reference” from the FedEx site and plug THAT into 17track instead of the “Tracking” number.

My tracking number isn’t found anywhere including the FedEx site. Who the hell knows where they pulled that number from. I can’t be bothered to ask cs about it though, they’ll just refer me to the track link which goes to a dead site.

When was it shipped?…, give it a week before it shows. That’s been my experience.

If all else fails with Banggood, try E404

Forget 17track, they are useless.

Select “English” at the top.

Paste in the BG number. Enter the “captcha”

Tracking will probably be in Chinese, but copy/paste into Google Translate will do the trick.

Or just be patient and wait, you can drive yourself mad. It won’t arrive any sooner.

My tracking shows up on Banggood’s website. No need for 17track et al.

Never does for me (UK). Until after I have signed for it and played with it for at least 24 hours. Consistently.

Shipping from China is always a mystery to me. I’ve given up tracking anything.
Finally, I’ve stopped worrying about any order and just enjoy my surpise whenever something lands in my mailbox. :slight_smile:

Are you in the USA strayz??

I must have been a bit tired. I failed to imply I meant it was expected - with my luck - I would get one of the tricky units. :wink: Obviously faulty switchboards are in the minority judging by the activity in this thread.

However, I believe this minor issue is underreported. Quite a few lights from the first batch are still on the way or being tested as we speak post. And being BLF’ers, a lot of the time we don’t really care and will fix something minor like this by ourselves. It was just a random occurrence that I reported, and only to add information about the extent of the problem. I might just as well have forgot about and not posted had it been a more beautiful day with more to do.

Reading the updated OP, it seems I didn’t notice your instructions to type in a certain bolded phrase when mentioning issues. Sorry about that.

I love L & H.

The complaint sent to me was a passing remark the Miller. I almost could have read your comment as it being unbelievable that someone would make such a comment to me. I think you meant that as surprise and not accusation. I wouldn't exactly say someone contacted me to complain about the CS mechanism, but they did complain, or let's say express frustration. It's great that you are trying to help people deal with CS, so long as it doesn't seem like you're trying to scare people away from dealing with BG. Of course it does take the pressure off TF/BG to handle direct CS properly, but that might not happen in any case. I just think people shouldn't feel like they're betraying you or something if they deal with BG. People have their reasons. I think we agree, but it may have just not been clear to everyone that it is OK to contact BG, just possibly useles. If that's the route people want to take though, I think it's also OK if they use paypal disputes. BG should improve their CS. That's on them.

I know my opinion on all this is probably completely irrelevant, but I see The Miller as trying to help… he knows if you contact BG directly you get run through the regular mill, almost completely ignored, and if you go through him he can get information to the inside at Thorfire where it really matters, bypassing the “front desk” if you will. It also simplifies things greatly by keeping all the issues on one lineage. It helps The Miller keep track of the issues, so a good solid percentage can be established and thus, get a better end result.

He initiated the deal, he wants to stay on top of it. Really simple as that. And then you add in the fact that the “normal channels” are on vacation, it’s so much simpler and more complete to stay with The Miller and let him compile an established list. Straying from this, confusion and chaos continue to reign supreme.

I know he's trying to help, but to some extent if it's at the point of telling people they're causing trouble by talking to the people they actually paid, at some point that can get misinterpreted as covering for BG's lousy CS, indeed while finding a solution for us, but covering still, and misinterpretted or not, it's a little true, it takes the pressure off that front desk, where if anything we should be advocating for places that want exposure here to improve, and not just for the group buy. Aliexpress has far better than CS than BG from my experience with aliexpress and from what I hear about BG. There's nothing wrong with people going to BG.

(wow, that was a long sentence, lol)

seems to me, he was always saying that he had a better access to the next step
never that he denied anyone entering the process at a lower level

Same… I copy and paste the long 24 digits tracking number onto Google… the package is coming from the FedEx, but doesn’t show delivery date. No need to worry. It will be delivered…