Q8, PMS SEND TO THOSE WITH ISSUES BLF soda can light

The Miller, I don't have any disrespect for you or the team. You're entitled to your opionion, and I'm not going to carry on about why I disagree with it. I don't need to, you don't want me to, so we're good there. You can interpret that I have disrespect but that's seeing things from your perspective not the perspective of the person supposedly harboring disrespect. So that's up to you, not me. You're welcome to last word, but I think I've already given it to you.

Alaska…. sounds good!! :+1:

Not sure if this will work for you up in God’s Country… but it works like a charm here in the Lower 48.

Go HERE and do it step by step. See if that helps. :wink:

Good luck my friend……

EDIT, here was text about nastiness, generously helped out by 3 (three!) BLFers who stepped up in no time, thanks so much.
Sorry for the wall of text, thanks all for acting respectful and nice!

Pm sent with perhaps another solution

Miller, I think you have developed a SUPERB solution for handling Q8 owners that have any type of problem with their units. Tip of the hat to ya. :face_with_monocle:

I sincerely hope that everyone that reads the above post , comprehends what you have implemented and heeds the advice. :+1:

Could you give a screen shot with the above entries?

Try this URL : E404

Turns into:
http://flytexpress.com/index.aspx

Just as a reminder to everyone on shipping from Banggood to the US.

I have another BG order, not a Q8, but shipped the same way via FedEx SmartPost.

• The "Shipping Info" link on your order list is totally bogus - mine says delivered to Mesa, AZ in March (??)
  • Click on "Order Details" instead
  • should find a 20 digit "Track Number" -- this is a FedEx.com number!
  • enter it on fedex.com, might not find much listed there, so grab that "Reference" # - should start with YT
  • plug the YTnnnn.. number into 17track.net -- should see more detail there
  • now after it clears customs, or at some point in LA, CA, the FedEx # will become alive again with more info , but long delay (few days) if it departed LA and is in route cross country
  • with mine, once it got to my local post office, a USPS # is assigned and displayed in the FedEx tracking history

Dunno why the BG "Shipping Info" link is busted, but just ignore it.

W o w…… that is 10 digits to many. :wink: .
Tracking number is 20 digits in the USA for Q8 Free Shipping.

IF you are in the Lower 48 ….
…and can locate your 20 digit TRACKING Number .

Go HERE and follow the simple steps exactly. All should then be revealed. :wink:

This has been 100% flawless on the lights I have received & the one’s in transit now.

Good luck…….

Try with this: Q8, PMS SEND TO THOSE WITH ISSUES BLF soda can light - #14288 by boostedsubie

And now a short musical interlude to hopefully get & keep us focused as we continue moving forward to Q8 Victory!!

Should receive my (2nd gen) Q8 tomorrow! Looking forward to compare it with my Supfire M6-2 :face_with_monocle:

Sorry am far away from easy access to my image accounts, on the end of a 3G tethered mobile, data charges, with a flaky signal and portable device, far from home.

Look at the very top right hand corner, may have to scroll up. Blue box with 注册, 充值, English, 帮助中心

in it. Maybe greyed out, maybe hover over it. Click on English.

IME the (good) tracking will also be in Chinese, as I said, then copy/paste that into Google Translate.

Maybe depends on device used, browser, which way the wind is blowing …

BLightSam…… have you tried THIS ??

IF you have a 20 digit tracking number & can’t figure out the above…… PM me the 20 digit number & I’ll do it for you and PM you the results.
Also will send clickable links so, going forward; you just have to click the link to see current results.

If you wish that is…… I’ll be glad to do it. It can be confusing if your not used to it. :slight_smile:

Yes, I know about the 17track. I am curious how to work the all Chinese site which was given to me by a Chinese customer support supposed to show shipping status.

@teacher, No I have one of the 30 digit tracking numbers as well…

@ Tom Tom, with reception that good are you in one of the big cities in Alaska? LOL sometimes our regular connections via cable are sketchy at best.

So I just went and bought a Emisar D4, might be upset as while the green is cool, if they have purple…

Why not just use YunTrack? It has been pretty reliable for me. Currently shows my lights parked in LA customs. Judging on past shipping times, I expect arrival at my door around Monday. Maybe Saturday if I’m lucky.

Also, if I put the tracking number into FedEx it is for some other package shipped and delivered in March all the way across the country (USA to USA). This leads me to believe the shipping number is not a FedEx number.

FWIW (I think) - Second batch, arriving this coming Saturday from Fedex/USPS. I only checked once. Tracking number on GB worked fine on Fedex.

I am in the Pacific NW - pretty far up on the upper left corner.

Can’t wait to see the first reports and picts from the second (and hopefully final) batch…