Q8 Samsung 30Q button tops for USA - More in stock at GB price

I’ll take four 30Q’s please.

Thank you

I am currently number 176 on the list, and I have 6 30Qs, but I would like to change that to only 4 of them. Thanks!

Your message in Post #1: The GA’s are sold out for the time being.

If we’re on the list for GAs, does that mean that they won’t be available to ship in ~ mid-June?

No, that means Jon wanted to cap the number at 350 to make sure everyone on the list gets what they requested. He says there is a shortage of GA’s and the Seiko protection circuits at the moment, but won’t have a problem supplying these to us. He’d be worried if it was more than 350 though. But like most everything, shortages are temporary.

Can I still join the 30Q groupbuy? If yes I’m in for 4

Sorry WolfA, this GB is for folks in the US. Shipping to Europe is cost prohibitive. Unless you have a US address, M4DM4X is doing a group buy for 30Qs Europeans here. DEAL IS LIVE: 30Q button top (set of 4) for your BLF Q8

Thanks! I was absent for a while, so I’m not really up to date…
And Martin lives practically around the corner :slight_smile:

Good deal. Martin is a good neighbor to have if you’re a flashaholic !

I ordered some from M4DM4X as well. Getting a jump on my supply. They showed to be in stock when I pulled the trigger, and paid. Now, nearly a week later. They are showing as out of stock, on back-order, and mine have not shipped yet. :person_facepalming:

Still hoping to hear word on this GB, with being able to get an order placed soon. :sunglasses: :+1:

Gotchya. Hopefully they will be here soon

Any ETA on getting the GAs in stock? Just waiting for the stock to be shipped to the US, I assume?

Should hear from Jon tomorrow on an update. He’s got some protected GA’s in stock, just not the GB price.

Good news. Samsung 30Q’s are in. Undergoing counting and random testing right now. Codes coming soon.

The GA’s are a little slower to make it. (see post #397) The Seiko protection circuits are still one to two weeks away.

Yes,they arrived yesterday and I was told to keep quiet,until it was official!It is official with your announcement.

I will be picking up mine tomorrow morning after they are checked, counted, tested and put in the system! :sunglasses:

Thanks Robert B. and Jon C. for making it happen. :+1:

You’re welcome :beer:

Discharged at 1A

Group buy/Brand new 30Q BT from Liionwholesale.

New and improved BT-C3100 2.2 W/Top tier Delta fan-12V/0.12A/1.44W

4 Slot Median:2972mAh

HKJ:2884mAh with FT 30Q @ 1A

A little higher mAh than my other test w/ newish 30Q BT

Sweet! I know you get the ‘drive round the corner’ early adopter deal. Robert, what’s the procedure here? Do we wait for a code?

Waiting for codes. Not trying to pester him, he always works as fast as he can!

I’ll be surprised if the Q8 is ready before the end of july. Hopefully sooner!

Button Top comparison,you be the judge! Mt. Elec. VS. Liionwholesale.

Mt.Elec. on Left/Liion on right

Next Two Pics- Mt. Elec. in middle

Much nicer BT with my hometown dealer. :+1:

The Mt. Elec. batteries are 2.5 months old,a much smaller button top.

Is the thinking that one of these will fit the Q8 and the other will not?