Q8 Samsung 30Q button tops for USA - More in stock at GB price

If you signed up to order them together, then you won’t get the invoice and the link until the GA’s are in stock. I signed up for both as well, and haven’t received my invoice yet either. If you only signed up for 30Q, invoices have been sent. Many have already received their 30Q’s.

You can order them separately, but will incur shipping charges for each shipment. Better to wait and get them all at once. The GA’s should be in stock in a week. There was a shortage of the Seiko protection circuits

Hey Robert, got my 12 in today! And the bonus sticker for the parts bin!

Received 12 30Q’s today!
Very fast shipping, everything was well packaged plus I got carriers and a sticker!!
So, I have twelve 30Q’s, I’ve read 8,641 posts and now I’m just waiting for three Q8’s……
Thank you so much, Robert and Jon.

Got mine today! My thanks to BLF for the group buy and Liion for the cells! :+1:

Fresh off my charger, boxed up and ready for my BLF Q8.

Nice, thanks for posting

My 4 30Qs arrived in today’s mail, and are sitting in my Dragon charger.

I took a glance at the labels, and one is affixed up-side down (positive side is facing the negative end of the battery). It’s not the end of the world, but it doesn’t speak well for the quality control of whomever labeled them.

Are these labels easy to remove and stick back on, or am I going to destroy the label, if I try and remove it, then re-stick it correctly oriented on the battery?

Should be able to remove and restick it although it might get a little wrinkled on the corners. Or you could just remove it entirely. Sorry about that! Yeah they’re not very careful with the stickers since it’s mostly just to check the box that they’re appropriately labeled for international shipping regulations.

That’s a level of carelessness that’s going to cause some problems for someone down the line who trusts the label and doesn’t know what to look for. Apropriate — huh.
Sounds like what I read about roofers, that the reason they throw half the nails they pull out of their bucket down into your driveway is because the heads are on the wrong end.

I really don’t want to hose up the label; so I’ve just gone ahead and crossed off the original + and - markings, and marked the correct + and - ends, with a permanent fine-tip marker.

Still…killer deal, and delivery was very speedy, you guys. My recently-acquired 2nd Convoy C8 Clear (XP-L U3 7A) also arrived today, so it’s Christmas in June. Yessss!

Thanks, for the deal, and for the responses, you guys!

Yep, sounds about right :smiley:

I’m overstating the carelessness level, that’s actually the first time I’ve heard of one that’s put on upside down and I’d be surprised if any more in the batch of 1300 are like that (if anyone got any please let me know). The level of quality we make sure they have in the battery manufacturing is not as good as the very entry level people who their job is to put stickers on all day and by the 10,000th sticker sometimes mess one up. Usually the issue we have is every thousand or so you’ll get, for example, a 30Q with a 1500mAh sticker.

The two processes (battery manufacture and stickers) are actually done at completely separate companies. Honestly most of the time we don’t have the stickers put on at all, but using the sticker does allow us to use the fastest shipping methods so we put them on this time to make sure we could meet the timing.

I peel those labels off anyway…lol

I really don’t need any additional width on these
My S41S peeled a bit of the wrapping off the side of my current button-top 30Q
due to the extra shrink-wrap added during the button addition
flat tops slide in fine…

I’ll peel those labels offn those pink bananas, too
I know which is + & - anyway…

Labels? We don need no stinking labels

Only one battery was labeled upside down?

+ - - +

COLLECTORS ITEM !!

ETA: my four arrived yesterday. One pair at 3.62V and one pair at 3.61V. All labels correctly polarized.

Put me down for 8 pls. Thanks!

Got mine in and couldn’t be happier. Great product. Buying from fellow countryman. All positives and no negative. Horrible puns are impossible for me to resist.

Thanks Jon and RobertB!

PM sent

Got my package yesterday, all good.

Anyone having trouble with USPS? It’s been eight days and the only update to the tracking is that it has been accepted for initial processing.

Send John an email and ask him. support@liionwholesale.com

That said, I have a 1st class small package (not from him), stuck in the mail for the last week. Tracking isn’t updating. And another one that came in from China and landed in the US a month ago, and still isn’t here. frustrating.