Q8 Samsung 30Q button tops for USA - More in stock at GB price

Sorry for the delay. I would expect probably a few people have that problem. USPS has been losing a lot of packages in the last two weeks for some reason. They usually find them pretty quick, usually within a week or so. I put in a missing mail request for yours specifically. I know many of you are waiting on the Q8 anyway so it’s probably not a big deal to wait a little bit. But, if there’s anyone in the group buy that really needs their stuff our normal policy is to wait a week after your expected delivery date (or 1.5 weeks after the ship date if there isn’t an expected delivery), and if you still don’t have it we can ship out a replacement and you can just refuse the second one if you get it. I want to stress though that USPS almost never fully loses a package, so you’ll almost certainly get it, it’s just delayed.

Ordered Thursday evening, in my mail box last night at 4:30. :slight_smile: one very happy camper right here.

Can you PM us if you have more at this price after everyone has had the chance to get there order in? I am suddenly thinking another 4 would be a good idea.

Sure, some people have backed out it seems plus we got a lot of extras so we’re still open to further orders.

I can confirm. We ship and receive several packages here every day. Recently, the USPS has been crazy bad with crushing packages, losing packages, and an overall increase in Mayhem.

Some going to Iowa, from Atlanta GA, by way of Seattle WA even!

Some scanned in, but never scanned out. Like a roach motel! :smiley:

Arrived yesterday:

Nice

Mine arrived Monday June 26 very well packaged, My BLF A6 is now well fed, and I am ready for the Q8!

Good work Robert and Li-Ion Wholesales :+1:

Nested in the shipping boxes,

With the A6

I finally got mine ordered on the 26th. They were shipped on the 27th, and I received them the morning of the 30th. Fantastic speed!

Very well packaged. As always seems to be the case, with Liion.

All labels, pointing positively in the right direction :laughing:

And some nice little plastic cases, for an extra level of safe storage.

Thanks again to RobertB, and Jon at https://liionwholesale.com/. For the hard work that went into this Group Buy! :sunglasses:

And a Special mention goes out to Tory as well, for handling the email support madness!

No rush, just checking in - any update on when the GAs might be in stock?

Hey guys, the GA are in now. I noticed some people resubmitted the form with different information, if you’re one of those people you’ll receive a different invoice for each time you submitted the form. If some of the invoices are for incorrect stuff, just don’t pay them, and they’ll be ignored on our end if they’re unpaid.

Payable invoices should be emailed today to everyone who has GAs in their order. If you don’t have it by the end of the day let us know.

Thanks!

Invoices are sent!

Just got my invoice and completed my order for GAs and 30qs.

Thanks again Jon and RobertB for the deal! :+1:

Can I still get 30Q’s in this group buy, or is it too late?

You can still get in for the 30Q. Just fill out the form in the OP.

Thank you.

Submitted my order for 12 GAs. Bumping this thread for visibility.

I just want to publicly give Jon some praise. After it became apparent that the USPS did lose my package he immediately sent out replacements without any prompting, no questions asked. Good customer service is very important to me, and when I need more batteries I am looking forward to purchasing them from him.

Hey guys,

Not sure if this is normal so I’m asking. I got my 4 GAs in the mail yesterday. However, a couple weird things:

1) 3 out of the 4 batteries appeared to have the protection already tripped (they were reading 0V).
2) 1 out of the 4 batteries has a “split” in the top white thing. Also, where the split is, the battery wrapper is actually cracked so I can see straight into the metal on top (the side of the button top). In the pictures, it is the bottom battery.
3) To add to the intrigue, the battery with the “split” came with the lowest charge/voltage, roughly 750mAh less charge than the other 3.

I’m particularly concerned battery with the split since I’m not sure if this is a safety issue? Or if it indicates a problem.

Wassup with those bump ?? Are they normal?? I never seem that much bump…

I just ordered four more (plus as before adding in a few other cells), figuring there were extras.

And my local army surplus store is open again so I can finally get that heavy steel ammunition box, and make sure it has vents, to keep batteries in.