Q8 Samsung 30Q button tops for USA - More in stock at GB price

Received my 4 GA’s yesterday. All the cells measured 3.51 volts. Noticed that the clear wrapper was torn about 1/4 of the circumference on the positive end.
Please excuse the crummy photos, taken with my phone.

Ordered 4 30Q’s. They were shipped quickly and arrived quickly, very well packaged, with cases included. They were all 3.64 on my cheap multimeter. Thank you for this deal, I am happy!
By the way, is the clear outer wrap intended to stay on the cells?
One more thing, the buttons look very professional, like factory ones. They don’t look like boobs. :smiley:

Clear outer wrap should stay but you can remove the sticker if you prefer.

Yeah, looks like you have a similar problem to me which makes me worried about the durability of the clear wrapper. :confused:

Sorry about that! Can you send us an email at support@liionwholesale.com with how many have a damaged wrapper and we’ll replace them. If anyone else has ones with a damaged wrapper, let me know and we’ll replace ASAP.

It is pretty durable, but if it’s put on not well then it can tear like you’re seeing here. If it’s not torn when you get it then it should be good for a long time.

My order of 24 GAs and 8 30qs arrived quickly and well packaged.

The GAs all read about 3.50 V and the 30qs at 3.60 V.

The button tops and clear wraps are all in good condition.

Thanks again to Jon for the deal and to RobertB for organizing this group buy. :+1:

Jon,
Thanks for the offer to replace the one with the damaged wrapper but it’s not necessary, I can re-wrap it if it becomes a problem.
I’ve received batteries from other sources in far worse condition than this little tear in the wrap. Thanks for the deal on these Jon, I would absolutely buy again if I needed any more.

Got my 30Q’s. Ignore what looks like wrinkles. Refections in perfectly smooth wraps.

Thanks for the great deal Jon.

My GA’s arrived also. Had to press down the top gasket a bit but all is well. Very nice cells.

I received my order and the 30Qs are about as perfect as I have ever seen, but the GAs are badly wrapped. Three of the GAs are badly enough wrapped (overcooked or uneven heat, un-centered placement) that they will need to be redone before safe use - especially by my other family members. The button insulators are oddly wavy / lifted also. Have others had this experience with the GAs? I will try to include pictures, but forgive the quality.

Mine just arrived, extremely satisfied, thank you!!!

Received my order yesterday and there are a few problems that need addressing. Sent an email this evening and hope to hear from them soon.

Shout out to Jon for quickly taking care of my issue (1 GA had a wrapper with a tear in it). I already received the replacement and will be mailing back the original one. Response time to my email was really quick and the replacement was mailed out the next day.

My order arrived, all batteries looking good and performing admirably!

Thanks to all that organized this GB.

Are 30Q still available?

Edit: 30Q

Fill out the form in the OP

Thank you, filled out. Now the waiting game :smiley:

> waiting game
You’ll be surprised how fast it happens.

Probably thinking waiting game for the Q8 !

OK everyone, we’re going to be stopping new sign ups at the end of the day today, so if anyone else wants to get in on this please go ahead and sign up. We will be adding the 30Q button top as a regular product on the site very soon and we do have a large stock of the protected NCR18650GA so you will still be able to purchase afterwards.

Thanks for the successful group buy!