Q8 Samsung 30Q button tops for USA - More in stock at GB price

ARGH! No shipping to Canada.

I’d take 8 if any kind soul wanted to help a northern neighbour out.

Ordered 4x30Q. Thx to rob and liion.

I hear you DBSS. It’s so frustrating with the shipping costs, especially with a border neighbor.

It’s not even that this time. It’s getting a place that will actually ship here. I could technically order and get this good price, but I would have to order 100 pieces. Which, is a little more than I need. Ha ha

Bump, ordered today, shipped today. Holy sheep sh1t! Q8 ready…

Liionwholesale will ship to Canada, but the shipping costs…

Wow. I bought twice what I asked for.
Now increasing that to 3x
and adding other stuff to the order too.

Haha, me too, and about to order more. If he bought 1300 for the GB and has 300 left, that tells me 1000 sold whether they were for the GB or not. I just posted over at reddit as well. Looks like quite a few more sold over the weekend, so I’m not sure what the problem is, or if there even is one. The Q8 will be shipping any day now, and the GT close behind. Those remaining cells will be gone within a couple weeks.

Might want to make a new post instead of just the comment in the Q8 post. Illumn doesn’t have 30q button tops and mtnelectronics is sold out. They are fairly loyal to those two sellers but since neither are currently selling them I can’t see anyone complaining.

I recently ordered a bunch of 30Q’s from banggood (flat tops and button tops). The ship to Canada, free. It takes a few weeks, but they do eventually arrive. In batches of 4, I think they’re around $5-$6 each. That was the only site I found that would ship to Canada free.

You can also order from the US (various good sites), or even from some Canada vape shops, but you’ll pay at least $10 for shipping. And I think they restrict orders to 4 or less cells, so that adds at least $2.50 to the price of each cell.

The link to this thread is in the OP of the Q8 thread under “Tom’s test”. When the GB started, Miller posted this thread in the OP as well. Quite a few BLF people already buy from Liionwholesale anyway, so it’s never been a problem.

Just went ahead & bought 4 more to help make up for the overstock.

I meant on reddit.

Oh, yes for sure. They lean towards Illumn and ME heavily. Which is fine, both are top notch businesses. He’s only got 250 left which probably won’t last through next weekend at $5.09.

I honestly don’t know what the problem is/was. Never communicated with me. If he bought 1300 and has 250 left, thats 1050 sold. And the only people buying them are flashlight folks, here and on reddit/flashlight. I will say, it was a rather strange way to do a group buy, meaning, fill out a form, then sent an invoice, then follow the link in the invoice to buy. vs just putting them out there on a non-advertised link, or with a discount code like everyone is used to. But whatever. They are excellent cells at a good price.

Bought a dozen for the same reason. (I didn’t get in on the group buy.)

There’s only 214 left. Grab em while you can

Ordered 12. Thanks

Ordered 4. Now the Q4 will have a fresh set of button tops. After recent orders I’ll have 4x 26350 (gb cells), 4x 26650 (liitokala), 8x ncr18650b, 4x 30q flat and 8x 30q button (4x from the gb).

Why do I feel a need for another 8x ncr18650b and 4x 30q button?

Got 16 last night. :+1:

Only 93 left. They will be gone by the weekend. Just ordered more myself.