Q8 Samsung 30Q button tops for USA - More in stock at GB price

Was going to place an order for some protected GA’s but then I realised Liionwholesale doesn’t ship international…
So if that was the only source for good protected ones, I guess I’ll have to settle for the 30Q BT’s.
Any recommendations on where to direct my business? BangGood?

21 left…. got my order today. Now just need the Q8’s

Yes, Banggood. You really don’t need protected cells. The Q8 has low voltage cut-off. But protected cells are an extra layer of protection, especially gifting something like this to a flashlight noob.

I got 4 . Thanks awesome deal

Rats! Waited too long to order these. What would be the next best choice for the Q8?

You could try ordering them from Banggood. Or order flat tops and put a solder blob on top. Illumn has flat tops for $5.00

Got 4 today. Testing them now.

My 4 will be delivered today. I will definitely buy from this vendor again.

My 16 just arrived. Glad I stocked up again the other day… because at this point all the 30Q button top’s for $5.09 at Liion Wholesale have left the building… they are SOLD OUT. :wink:

I got 4 quick fast shipping . Definitely will buy from again .

Hey everyone, just an update. We are getting more 30Q button tops in, right now it’s looking like most likely next week. Still no confirmed date yet though. Pricing will remain the same at $5.09 on the new batch. You can put your email address in here to get notified immediately when they’re in stock: Samsung 30Q button top

By the way, I just saw the posts from a few weeks ago - despite more people backing out from the group buy than expected and that being the reason we had decent stock after the group buy, we never saw it as a problem, just a learning opportunity. All of the cells obviously sold very quickly once people found out they were available at near the group buy pricing so all is good on our end :).

Hi Jon, hope your following this. I've found the Samsung 35E performs well in this Q8's, but I've been adding solder tops myself. I'd much rather buy them with a quality button top though. It would be great if you can carry them - 35E's with button tops, maybe even with your protection circuit as well. I think the 35E got a bad rap from early tests, but the capacity seems better than the GA, and performance seems to be right up there. In fact it seems the 35E is actually the highest capacity 18650 on the market, as tested.

Thanks!!

subscribed

Any news on re-stock?

I just got an email (that I signed up for) from https://liionwholesale.com/ saying the the button top Samsung 30Q’s were in stock.

Now I want to know if there are any coupon code for them…

I had signed up, too, but my e-mail had gone to the junk folder. :person_facepalming: Thanks for heads-up.

The 30Q are up on the website. Sorry no additional coupon codes, they’re already at a very good price.

Thanks Tom for the feedback, we’ll look into that for sure. Our early tests of the 35E were also bad, but maybe they’re worth revisiting.

Jon-LiionWholesale…… PM sent.