Quote of the day

I'm pretty sure I never heard anything like that before ..I offered to throw something at the preacher if he said retarded s**t like that just the other day ..He said "I'd hope you would " I blame people sitting in the pews for listening to more than 11 seconds of such stupidity .Knowing scripture is ammo against such spiritual larceny .

You get up and leave

shake the dust off your feet is the appropriate quote here ...

No ...I never heard that .

Apparently , there is nothing that cannot happen today .

Mark Twain

After you have done that, come call me a liar.

I was born in 1951, I have heard a lot of Baptist. Methodist and lots of other Protestant Preachers use Scripture to justify keeping the Niggers down. How else do you think that they did it?

It is just that I am a person who lived through the transition from totally racist....to "what? we were never racist at all around here?"

I saw water fountains that had "white" on one and "colored" on the other

I she kicks me, I kick her back....then run

I'm not calling you a liar at all.

I just said I never saw it . Does that mean I think you're a liar ?

Blacks preaching a social gospel with a black agenda or whites getting geared up for the weekly lynching have nothing to do with the gospel .I agree with you that there are too many churches that have nothing to do with christ .and those who are teachers and teach false doctrine will bear a bigger share of guilt .

I wouldn't spend 10 seconds in a church like that.

the rest of the quote is ......

So faith, hope, love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love.

" I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I've watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die."

By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest. -Confucius

Peace and friendship with all mankind is our wisest policy, and I wish we may be permitted to pursue it. -Thomas Jefferson

Cleverness is not wisdom. -Euripides

Your photos looks like so cool.

Great.but SPAMBOT,can i ask your some questions?are a Chinese man?why don't you know Confucius?

Having love first,be learn to love others;others return to love you.If everyone have love,the world will be better tomorrow.

TO ALL MY FRIENDS.

“I've learned that no matter what happens, or how bad it
seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow. I've learned that
you can tell a lot about a person by the way he/she handles these three things:
a rainy day, lost luggage, and tangled Christmas tree lights. I've learned that
regardless of your relationship with your parents, you'll miss them when they're
gone from your life. I've learned that making a living is not the same thing as
making a life. I've learned that life sometimes gives you a second chance.
I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both
hands; you need to be able to throw some things back. I've learned that whenever
I decide something with an open heart, I usually make the right decision. I've
learned that even when I have pains, I don't have to be one. I've learned that
every day you should reach out and touch someone. People love a warm hug, or
just a friendly pat on the back. I've learned that I still have a lot to learn.
I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you
did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”

Yes, No and Because I have not read Confucius. Although I am somewhat familiar with Confucianism and its important influences on a great many things. For example what we call "western values" and democracy are partly descended from and influenced by Confucian concepts and ideas.

Time flies like an arrow, but fruit flies like a banana.

I feel more like I do now than I did when I came in...

Just when I think I've met the stupidest person on the face of the earth, someone else surprises me. (original)

Famous Quotes (Complete with BLF Translations)

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine. ~Anthony J. D'Angelo (Everyone needs an EDC light.)

We all walk in the dark and each of us must learn to turn on his or her own light. ~Earl Nightingale
(First decide if you want a Clickie or a Twistie.)

It's a cruel season that makes you get ready for bed while it's light out. ~Calvin
(There's nothing worse than getting a new light but being unable to try it out.)

In the right light, at the right time, everything is extraordinary. ~Aaron Rose
(Have you considered modding it?)

We are each gifted in a unique and important way. It is our privilege and our adventure to discover our own special light. ~Evelyn Dunbar
(And so say all of us....)

The severity of the itch is proportional to inability to the reach it. -Anonymous

A little learning is a dangerous thing. (commonly misquoted "a little knowledge is a dangerous thing") -Alexander Pope

Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest. -Denis Diderot

Hmmm.Nice to meet you.

Funny

“When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me.”

"I would never belong to a club that would have me as a member."

Yes,your are right.Welcome to come China and learn about Confucius.

I can do your teacher.