Raffle #1 (ended)

It’s not over :wink:

And I “forgot” to paypal the fourth ticket….or did I just waited to have an excuse to bump this? who knows, fact s fourth ticket finally paypalled :wink:

Less than 24 hours left on the Raffle. Step up ladies and gentlemen. Each and everyone of us on this forum has $5 in USD or AUD or Euro or Bitcoin or whatever we wont miss too badly. Need at least 87 more entries to make this a nice round number.

Besides don’t you really want to check out that finger sizzler. :laughing:

87 more to get to a nice even 100 tickets?
Hmm I go for Nr 5 and like the odds of 5 in 14 :smiley:
This is diabolical paradoxical, me like these odds :wink:
but come people, reduce my chances before it is too late!
GET YOUR TICKETS NOW, GET M HERE, YOUR ONE AND ONLY SHOT AT A SUPREME MODDED FINGER SIZZLER ANF HELP A FRIEND AND HIS WIFE…
GET YOUR TICKETS NOW, DON’T BE SHY I will probably get more tickets though :smiley: but will gracefully see somebody else take this sweet finger sizzler!
So again GET YOUR TICKETS WHILE YOU CAN!

I sent $5, so put me in for a ticket please.

yeah!

5 hours left.

5? Hey that’s the same small amount a chance in this raffles costs.

That sounds like a deal. I’ll take one.

2 tickets here, paypal sent for $11.

3 hours left

One more for me.

I took a short video of the winner being picked. I am uploading and will announce shortly when I can link the video.

EDIT

Congratulations red72vw !! :partying_face:

Here is the video - - YouTube

Nice! Congrats!

Congrats red72vw and thank you pinkpanda3310.

Congratulations red72vw, enjoy the lights.

finger sizzler Yeah :smiley:

Thanks Mr. Panda for the lights and running the raffle. Brought in almost $100. Nicely done. :+1:

Raffle swag arrived today. 14 days from the other side of the planet. That seems pretty quick.

The finger sizzler lives up to its name. It’s a Bobby Dazzler of a finger sizzler.

The Small Sun is definitely the oddest looking torch in my collection.

Thanks Mr. Panda for the lights and the misc parts that you included. :+1: Keep up the good work.