Rating: Dinodirect.com

Hi How2, partly true, but don’t think we are mainly frustrated about delayed deliveries!
It’s more about the way they handle those delays.
Not shipping the order for more than 2 weeks,
Telling different days of the item being shipped.
Not shipping items because of the price paid during a sale.
Not sending the tracking numbers on time.
Telling the items are out of stock to 1 person, but in-stock to the next.
Showing wrong status on their website regarding the order being processed.
Just a lot of uncertainties, that are unnecessary for a “professional” seller.
I’m glad that Summer helped me out in the past, without him/her, I wouldn’t have liked to place my latest orders!

I believe you have a reason for writing what you wrote the way you wrote it, so I am not even going discus details with you.

But I do not believe unethical and unscrupulous business practices are called competition. We call it cheating, being dishonest etc. Maybe you are ok with the way DD is doing business, maybe it is normal for you. However, most of the members here are not OK with it.

Most people (including myself) are not complaining about the delay in getting the items we bought. What we are talking about is the dishonest business practices like not showing the actual status of an order, not giving the actual status of an order even when questioned repeatedly in chats, Not giving truthful information about availability of an item, reason for not shipping an item, saying an item was shipped when it was not actually shipped, giving two or three different ship dates because they themselves cannot remember the bogus ship date that was given earlier.. there are plenty more in the list. You are either naive not to understand the point of all these posts by so many different people, or you are pretending not to understand it for whatever reason you have.

FYI, i have a package from another overseas seller that was sent first week of December, but went missing. I contacted the seller, he set me a copy of the receipt of shipping, gave me an exact ship date and promised me if I do not get the package by middle of February he will re-ship the items. You do not see me coming here and posting about that package. On the other hand, if I do not get the package by February 15th I will let him know about it and ask him NOT to send me a replacement. I know he is not lying about sending it, I know it is not his fault it went missing, so I do not want him lose money by sending me replacements. FYI, this is how people with integrity do business. When such people know that they are being given the runaround they get really upset and do things about it. On the other hand, if I myself have shady business practices I would not feel so bad about somebody trying to treat me the same way.

like Forrest Gump said, "That's all I have too say about that...

I received the tank e09 and the romisen rc29 which I ordered when they still have the very low prices. Took four weeks to arrive. They are both very nice especially the tank. But they sent me the one mode rc29 instead of the 3-mode I ordered. I already have a lot of 1-mode zoomies. It's 3 modes that I want, 3 modes I should get. Need to contact CS for some DD drama. Hey Kreisler can you help me?

I ordered two of those, expecting three mode as advertised. Got one mode like you guys. I just let it be, since I do not even like going on chat with DD customer service..Guess I should have asked for a re-fund.

I am assuming its was about my klarus p1a, he or she apologized and said that their suppliers are finally back to work, so this means???? It was never sent on january 16th which they claimed this whole time??? I just checked my dinodirect account for my order history, and it went from shipped to paid, and they have deleted my messages i sent them. Guys, i highly doubt anyone will be getting a klarus or jetbeam. Please dont stick up for these guys.

Did you ask Summer if they are shipping the light for the price you paid for?

Told them i didnt want to play put my foot up dino’s backside. And that i just wanted a refund, plain and simple, then dino asked me to wait a few more days, hopefully paypal will step in soon, because i cant give paypal any more info until dino refutes my claims first.

Today I've been replied by DinoDirect user at Forolinternas (FL version of your "Summer") and I've been told that my order has been shipped but WITHOUT tracking number becouse I didn't paid for the tracking service. My order is +50usd, and tracking number is free for this, but becouse they splitter the items, I'll get no tracking number. GREAT.

Seriously, this is a scam. First and last order with DD. I really hope they are lying and items are not been shipped... without tracking the postman will leave the package outside and every person who walks down my block stairs can pick it up.

Will use paypal to get my money back and forget about this ASAP.

DINODIRECT = NEVER AGAIN

Made a order on the 2nd, today after 8 days I get a email saying that its paid for.
3 previous orders are close to 40 days now as well and still no sign of them.

The status on my Sipik has changed to "stocking up"

same, they shipped me the first 2 so I ordered a new 1 and is frozen from 3 weeks... but for me is a bit like kreisler i prefer to forgot about an order and when appear on my mail guess what is(I make more of 80 orders at year from china xD I'm sick)

so no roblem

I'm quite impresses with klarus. Perfect anodizing, beautiful beam and really nice tint. So far no cons.

@kreisler

My order was +50usd, so no tracking service can be added becouse above that 50usd total orders get free tracking service. The order has been updated to "partial shipped" (still not sure about this, thanks to the DinoDisaster) and I have no tracking number for the parcel that's suposed to be on the road. I've contacted DD at FL and their "representat" stated that if I didn't paid 2usd I'll get no Tracking Number.

Is this the way DD manages partial shipments?

It's pretty clear.

Actually I don't know why my order has been splitted. Ordered 3 items, they say 2 have been shipped and the other one is "processing".

But for others who just want to order something, pay money and expect to receive the item it is always better to order somewhere else. You avoid all the drama, aggravation, waste of time, dealing with lies,.....plenty more.

Come on Kreisler, What is your point here?. A statement like Orders over US$ 50.00 will get free tracking services via air mail is a fact, not a website mistake.They put it on purpose. While they don't fix/remove it they must honor it. One thing is being patient and other is being cheated with false statements like that.

DX and KD have free tracking number on orders over US$ 15 and they have always honored it.

I my country I cannot even track anything. I always pay for tracking number to make sure I receive it. This tracking number implies an insurance, so if you don’t receive anything then you can complain and have a proof of missing package.

Do you ever sleep. It must be 2:15 AM in Germany by the time you replied .

I still feel dirty!

He's not in Germany, he's in China!