Rating: Dinodirect.com

Google Deutchland: 1.500.000.000 hits!!!!

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deutschland

You missed the "ñ" letter. Your keyboard has not the "ñ" letter? If not, that´s ok, because "ñ" is specific to the Spanish keyboard layout....

I just placed my forth order from DD. The first two went smooth, the third only came with some of my items. When I asked them about it, they told me that the missing items were out of stock and not available. They should have noted that in the order or let me know. I shouldnt have to ask them why I didn’t receive my items I paid for. They offer a gift card but I just wanted the money back since their prices are so high I didn’t want to order anything else. They said no, I opened a PP case and they refunded my money. Should not have had to do that. My current order was for a knife. A week later they tell me it is not in stock. I get on Instant chat and they offer me $10 but $10 won’t buy anything anymore from them. My knife was $8.99 but they won’t sell it to me. I found another for $15.56 and they tell me I have to pay $10 extra?! I am about fed up with trying to buy anything from them.
Manafont actually has items and will sell them to you. Novel idea but it seems to work. They will even ship them to you after you pay, it is amazing! Lol!

Really? Wasn't you that you wouldn't lift a finger for them?... wait you would but it was the middle one if i recall right...

I don't care what you write here about me or not about me , but for the benefit of the people who read your rabid post please explain when and where specifically I called you a shill and Dino's bitch. I said there are Dino's shills on this forum. If you are a shill you obviously benefit from it too. The administrator of this forum is the first one to write in this thread that Dino has shills posting in this forum and other forums. That post is still there where anybody can still read it. It does not take a genius to figure out there still are shills posting for Dino. My post did not mention any name or even imply any name.(My posts are also still there, for anybody to check and see if I mentioned or implied any names.) However, you responding the way you responded maybe means something now.

I made it very clear in my earlier post that my intention of posting in this thread is only to expose the deceptive business practices of Dinodirect. If you or anybody else feel hurt by that it is too bad. Since you are so enraged by my post I just went and read some of your posts. You have posted in a current thread about a BLf member allegedly trying too scam somebody over here. As I understand it this guy has no prior history of scamming people here. Nobody really knows if something serious happened to this guy. This is his only ONE known offense, and most normal people would give him the benefit of the doubt. Yet, your suggestion is to send a nuclear missile to his house!!!! Yet you have a problem with people writing about their experiences of Dino trying to cheat them out of their money repeatedly for years!!!

If you do not want to read my posts do not open them, or put me in your blocked list. As for the language you used and for the name calling.. it clearly shows your heritage and upbringing. I guess you feel big and important now. That is all I have to say about it.

I clearly have no intention of debating this or any other issues with you. I will post what I want to post when I want to post until I am told not to by the administrator of this forum. If anybody do not want to read my posts please do not read them. Nobody is putting a gun to your head forcing you to read it.

If you feel like responding to ME, please don't bother. You are included in my blocked user's list.

I haven't seen any. Except for Kreisler can you point to me who these shills are? To be honest your posts are bordering on whining.

I have made a lot of orders with DD. There were a few problems but all have been resolved and I haven't need to file any PP claim. Just recently I received a 1 mode romisen rc-29 instead of of the 3 mode I ordered. One chat with DD CS and about 15 minutes later got a gift card and I get to keep the light.

Can you give us an update? Have your case with DD settled already or not? Have you made a PP claim and when?

We have a block user’s list?

please don't defend these crooks. please dino, sell what you have, if you can't honor a price, don't advertise it at that price. and don't lie about items being shipped when you never did. I called paypal today, and they told me not to drop my claim against dino, seems like they know whats up with dino. the representative said, you'll never get a refund if you drop the claim. i can't believe a lot of us have been forced to put our time and effort into dissing dinodirect.com, i joined this site to buy budgetlights, and give reviews on lights, along with recommendations.

I DO NOT RECOMMEND DINODIRECT.COM THEY ARE SCAMMERS, THOSE DEALS ARE NOT WORTH IT, BECAUSE YOU WILL PROBABLY NEVER GET THE PRODUCTS UNLESS YOU ATTEMPT TO SUE THEM. IN THE END, IT WILL NEVER BE WORTH IT BECAUSE OF ALL THE TIME AND EFFORT YOU PUT IN, IF YOU EVER EVEN GET IT.

Of course they want you to settle the dispute within Paypal and thus advise you not to drop your claim unless it is settled WITHIN Paypal. They will say the same with other merchants not just with DD. They will tell you that once you dropped your claim they cannot protect you anymore. That is their general policy.

File a paypal claim. Don't drop it and be done with it.

I might be accused of being a shill. Summer I want a light for each one who will accuse me.

I am British and I have a UK keyboard. I am always completely confused if I have to use a Spanish computer. I can never find the @ key for example.

UPDATE: I have received a shipping notification and a pic of my torch. Here's to hoping it reaches me next week or so.

I ordered a OP dropin and a smooth dropin from DD the same day.

Both arrived with a smooth reflector. Knowing DD´s poor and difficult way of handling customer

complaints I went straight to PP and now 12 hours later I got a 3$ refund. Not a big deal, but DD

must learn it the hard way.

I have said it before many times on this forum: PP is your friend, not the the service department at

the seller! Dont waist your time contacting them. File a dispute at PP at once.

I hope you are one of the lucky, i got a picture and a shipment notification, and i never recieved anything, then summer slipped in a pm telling me they will ship it when their suppliers supplied them, i tried to confirm with her, and she went back to saying it had been shipped. it has been thirty days now since they claimed my klarus was shipped, i had stuff shipped about two weeks after that sent from focalprice and dealextreme that i have already received, and will probably get a manafont order shipped to me last week probably before i get anything, ive lost hope, they have until saturday to contact paypal or i get a full refund. did you pay for tracking? I think everyone who bought a klarus or jetbeam without tracking got screwed. But if enough of us ban together and not fall apart, maybe, just maybe paypal will fine them, hehe, one can always hope. Chibi? Any news? Who paid for tracking? And who didnt?

Fingers crossed. Unfortunately, I didnt pay for tracking but this will definitely be my last order from DD

My P2A has also shipped apparently!

YAY

Same exact thing happened to me with the Jetbeam BC40. Did not pay for tracking, many different stories back and forth about shipping from customer service and summer, "It shipped on Jan. 8, no it did not ship on Jan. 8, Here is photo of what we shipped you on January 14th (item in photo has nothing to do with what was ordered), no, it shipped on January 13, back to the story that it shipped on Jan 8......"...the parade of lies goes no. The sad part is, even when there are so many similar experiences posted here, there are some members who will bite your head off if you dare to post anything negative about Dino here. Some of them clearly are regular defenders of Dino, and it is not hard to figure out why. Even when you talk in general some of them see the glove fits and react with froth in their mouth. As long as Dino keep their pets happy with their gift cards and other crumbs they always throw down nobody will be allowed to post negative about Dino without being harassed. Forget about acting collectively....

Now, I believe there is a lot more foul language coming my way...

I got my Jetbeam BC40 and I did not get tracking. I have ordered about twenty items from DD all without Tracking, I have received all of them.

I just compared both pictures and there are different! So it isnt a generic pic they send out to customers

AVOID +1

I had ordered a SkyRay STL V2 and when I received it the anodizing on the bezel looked like they ran out of black. Part of the bezel has a greyish tone which makes it look dirty. The light also flickered and wouldn't turn on but that was easily fixed by tightening the switch.

I contacted DD through Live Chat and the representative told me to send a picture and then I had to wait 30 mins before they replied. I was told that you couldn't choose color (afaik I didn't order a light with a smudged grayish looking bezel, it was supposed to be completely black). I tried several times to explain the issue. I asked for a partial refund or a gift card as IMO a $50 flashlight should not have any visible imperfections. I was told that they could not give me a gift card. Apparently those quality controller stickers are complete BS.

I asked about another order that I had not received yet although it stated it was shipped ~40 days ago. I was disconnected. Their CS is crap. If the flashlight doesn't arrive within the next three days I will open a Paypal dispute. No point in trying to get any useful information from their CS/Live Chat.

There is nothing wrong with raising a claim after 44 days... it just gives both sides 20 days more time to resolve their issues. I personally contact the seller between day 38 -42 to give them a heads up then raise a claim at day 44 and then step it up to a case when I still haven't received the goods at day 64. If sellers fail to deliver within 2 months they should look for different suppliers/ shipping methods. I would always encourage other BLF members to do the same. Be polite and always stick to the issues at hand. Always ask back for money and not gift cards/coupons, so that the time frames reset to 0 if you order something again from them. I am not here to make friends with sellers, I want to be respected as a customer as I respect them as a seller.

FYI I have received a shipping confirmation and a Pre-Ship photo of the Klarus P2A I ordered in January (Yeahhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Now let´s see if it really arrives....