Rating: DiscoveryBargain.com

It's good to have you here, ahmed!

EDIT: Potentially offensive picture removed. Sorry about that!

Edit: Thanks Raccoon city! for removing the pic…

They are absolute sh*t and I would never ever buy from them again!

My case ended with PayPal sending me back my money for 3 out of 4 knives because only two were shipped and one of the shipped ones was wrong item+I was so dissatisfied with their service that it seemed logical to press on them to give me money back without returning any of the items.

Needless to say that the knife I didnt want has been abused, while the one I wanted, SRM 763 with patterned G10 handle has been real joy to carry :)!

Glad I checked here before giving these guys my CC info. I tried…REALLY HARD…to order 5 SRM knives. There search function is a joke. Nothing shows up when ‘SRM’ or ‘Sanrenmu’ is searched. Found the knives under ‘Ceramic Knives’ tab…huh? Cart would continually empty, and after every knife added to the cart, a new window would open. Site is way too finicky. Tried to pay via the paypal option, got a message saying something like…“problem with paypal, instruct customer to pay by other method”…again…huh? At every turn I was getting red flags all over the place.

I see here they no longer take paypal…so why to they still have a paypal link?

Thats the problem with them - once in a while they get too many Paypal cases opened by customers, thats when they turn of Paypal payment option and then, after some while, they change their store name.

And yes, their search engine doesnt work, I used google search instead, to find EL01B that I really wanted and despite my previous not-so good SRM buying experience there, I bought the Enlan because it was dirt cheap :D!