Rating: FastTech.com

Most recent order from FastTech, Ordered Sept. 01, updated to “Shipped” on Sept. 02.

Order included 5x of these drivers, to be used for a project that’s on hold until they arrive:
https://www.fasttech.com/p/1739207

I do have the photo of the package, the package shows up on the USPS tracking site, but the status has not changed from “Origin Post is Preparing Shipment” as of today, 9/22.

I think when Fasttech gets an order and certifies they have received payment they start the packaging process which doesn’t actually mean packaging but that they are getting the items together. Somewhere on their website they have a schedule that shows the process. They give themselves 3 days to get parts together when all the parts are listed as in stock, which doesn’t actually mean they have them on hand but that the people they get them from have them on hand. They give themselves longer if the items are not actually in stock. But they still call it packaging in progress. They also generate a tracking number which notifies the post office (one of the chinese post offices) to anticipate the package. So the post office may not actually get the package in hand for 3 - 5 days and then the actual shipping process starts.

Perhaps China Post offers mass mailers discounts like USPS does, and FastTech batches orders by the hundreds or thousands before actual delivery to China Post?

I’ve purchased from Fasttech about 10 times over the years. No problems with deliveries. I like the way they go to the effort of taking a photo of the package.

Recently placed two orders with FastTech, and paid via PayPal.

Orders took about three days before shipping (items shown as being in stock). Not entirely happy with that, could have been a bit quicker.

First order arrived in 11days. Second order arrive in 9 days.

Both orders were shipped in bubble envelopes and the items were received in excellent condition.

Overall a very good trade!

Most of my orders take 7-14 days to be shipped (everithing is shown as “in stock”) and about 45 days to be delivered so, for me they are slowest…

I like fasttech, i do generally find them quick with a good range of products and never had a lost package.

Are your orders over $20? I believe orders over $20 get the faster shipping with tracking for free. Under $20 get the slower shipping option. But I agree they show items in stock which if in stock must be at other warehouses and takes a few days to get all in one place to be shipped.

Hmm, now when I checked, yes, most orders are below $20 but I always add dollar or two for tracking, nothing is sent as unregistered shipment.
My last 3 orders:

1. ordered 12.15.2016 shipped 12.24.2016
  2. ordered 12.30.2016 shipped 01.07.2017
  3. ordered 01.08.2017 shipped 01.12.2017
    On other hand no lost shopments from FT. but for order to arrive in 9 days, no way (not counting $50 DHL shipping), it would be more likely aliens to come to sundays lunch.

OK I think I may have caused some confusion. My delivery is from the actual date shipped until received and not from date ordered. What I like about Fasttech is although they list almost everything as “in stock” they actually show next to each item when it will be available for shipment. I have always assumed they are accumulating the items into one place to be shipped together. I assume they have various warehouses and suppliers so they consider them “in stock”.

But I have accumulated all the parts and stuff I need from China in case there is a trade war The only item I didn’t get yet is a Convoy L6 in clear. I should order that quickly. :>)

Ordered 2 identical SRK”s on 16/1/17, shown as in stock & shipped in 2 days.
One for a friend at a different address & 1 for myself.
On 18/1/17 the one for my friend shipped :+1: but my one said “processing”.
Got an email off FT to say it would be shipped on 8/2/17 :frowning:
On 8/2 my order status changed to ETA 11/2, on 11/2 ETA 13/2 & now today ETA 15/2 :person_facepalming:
My friend got his about 2 weeks ago :person_facepalming:

Update :
Yesterday morning I checked my order status & it said “ready to ship” :+1:
However later on yesterday I received an email from FT stating that the item is out of stock & they have been unable to source a supplier anywhere so have no idea if or when it will be back in stock.
They suggested I either order another item or cancel the order & they will refund. :person_facepalming:
My order status is still showing ready to ship & where as the item appeared as out of stock on their site it now says in stock & ships in 2 days ?
I have no idea what is going on :frowning:
Is it in stock or not, who knows :person_facepalming:

I have had quite a lot of orders waiting to re-stock at Fasttech…
Couple of times i chose to cancel items, sometimes they turn out to be discontinued altogether…
A little frustrating…

Yes it is a bit frustrating especially as their CS is saying one thing but my order & their site another.
I will give it another day as if it has come back in to stock it should ship tomorrow so my order status should change & I should receive shipping confirmation.
Bit annoying as this SRK was rated as the best one out there at the moment, genuine Cree emitters, 3000 lumens & a decent driver.
My friend who I ordered one for obviously had the last one in stock :person_facepalming:

UPDATE :
I have just received an email from FT saying my order has been shipped :+1:
Happy days, now the wait begins :wink:

I ordered a Convoy S2+ that they shipped on February 8th and received it yesterday. I’m impressed, since this is my first order from them.

That is excellent delivery time :+1: I only hope my light arrives anywhere near as quickly :slight_smile: as it is now a month since I ordered it & it has only shipped today.
I ordered a charger from Aliexpress on the 2nd on airmail delivery & it is still sat in China 2 weeks later :person_facepalming:

I did pay extra for epacket shipping but I do that with Gearbest, Banggood, etc. It is worth it to me. I don’t know what they offer for the UK though.

Had about 4 different orders from them and never had anything not going perfectly.

My FT orders, once they’re shipped, have always arrived.
Communication is good too.