Rating: FastTech.com

I’ve used FastTech for four months and in that time I’ve placed 24 orders. All but one have been delivered in a timely manner, given the terrible situation that the postal system has placed them in. There are 3 outstanding and I’m placing more every couple of days.

All this trouble is through no fault of their own. It is out of their control.

The export post has just about gone into meltdown, FastTech can do very little about it, and what they can do, you can bet they are doing.

I’ve been ordering stuff from FT since January this year. Total orders to date: around 20.
So far, all my orders have been shipped quickly, and I have not had to send anything back because it’s defective/wrong item etc. etc.
They get an APPROVED rating from me :slight_smile:

15 orders so far, fast shipping, packing could better. Personal rating 4.5 stars out of 5.

I’ve only been ordering since May and I’ve seen them go downhill in service and overall quality in that time.

The last three weeks of September were awful.

@8steve88: Good point about the postal system. You’re right that there are a lot of factors out of control. For the cons, I tried to mention points that are entirely within FastTech’s control, such as the time it takes them to get a package OUT to the shipping system, turnaround time.

Their level of service has dropped across the board.

Poor product descriptions

Slow and irrelevant responses to tickets

Slow or nonexistent responses to price match requests

Same response verbatim for product requests no matter who is answering the request

Fewer flashlights added

Slower to deliver packages to courier

Slower shipping, which they still take most fault for since other chinese vendors were able to adapt

No longer participates in the forum

Now if you want to have them get anything done quickly and correctly, you have to whine and scream like a petulant child on their forum.

I think the quality of their products has dropped which has caused several downstream problems, but unfortunately they are a reseller not a manufacturer
They aren’t great but also not bad at after sale support

Unfortunately the quality drop is no surprise when you understand how chinese manufacturing works, almost everything after the first batch of a product is going to be less durable then one that was made previously

The more products they carry and the longer they are in business the worse it is going to get.

They improved the review system. Now your review can be:

"........................."

And that's acceptable. So acceptable that you can submit it multiple times and get rebate points for it. Guess who's about to be their #1 reviewer.

<-- That guy.

My last two orders were no show. Waited almost 40 days as I did not have problems up till now.Contacted FT customer service through the account page.Response took 4 days. On the first one “Claudia” advised that they will contact Singapore Post to check what is going on.On the second “Claudia” suggested I call USPS to expedite shipping.Problem is I am in Canada - we use Canada Post…Opening a PayPal dispute.

I still support FT, but their reluctance to test Trustfire 32650 battery max output current and capacity kind of let me down. Though I still buy from FT, because not all sellers are doing testing for us.

I still think they get credit for being the absolute best vendor we've all ever seen and having done it for such a long time .

they are the best I know

when you consider diy ,parts ,convoys,semi custom lights , selection,prices ,18650's etc ..

Lots of people are quick to cry when everything isn't right and complain .I just think these guys deserve credit where credits due ..they spoiled us .

My experiance is 100% positive

for me thats rare

Why, all of a sudden did the quality of service drop off? They should have continued to strive to maintain that integrity that they had built up as being an honorable company. Someone should have continued to remain on these forums and help explain issues that arise such as shipping. Last I knew, the only issue with shipping was L ion batteries, not light hosts or parts.

Still waiting for an order i placed 2nd Sept. … Order number 0903AGJM
Fasttech say they shipped it on 3rd Sept.

I mailed them on 5th Oct enquiring after it, was told it stuck in HK post and they would resend …… I’ve mailed them twice more in the last week … neither mail replied to …

Order doesnt contain batteries so cant understand problem, too late for Paypal dispute now too … definetely not reccomended J)

Never skip the pp dispute option, only had to dispute 2 orders at 44 days and neither ever arrived.

Everything about fasttech is decent, “until you have to deal with the customer service”
My recent experience with customer service was horrible, the worst I have ever experienced. It seems they do not care about you, the customer, at all, simply as that.

Around July they started to become very popular with the vaping community for their new product lines and very low prices, and resellers using their drop-shipping service. The forums were pretty quiet before then. FastTech hired lots of new staff to cover the growth. It’s hard to find really good staff apparently.

5 orders received very fast but 6th order is still stuck somewhere and it doesn’t have batteries in it… i agree with Chloe…their customer service became nightmare recently…but still…they have some of the best prices for many products…i hope they “get back on tracks” and i am sure a lot of you guys (…and girls…) feel the same :~

I think they also lost good staff. When was the last time Jasmine visited the forums, or someone at FT tested the current or posted the pill dimensions of a flashlight?

Finally some good news:

#19.
posted 42 mins 35 secs ago
by Miya Staff
Sorry about the wait.

We will arrange refund to your PayPal in 48 hours and you do not have to close the dispute. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Please feel free to write to us whenever you hava questions. We are always here to help.