Rating: FastTech.com

Except for one of my li-ion cells orders that were shipped but was eventually returned and refunded, I have no shipping issues whatsoever with FT, about 14 orders in a 2-year period.

I ordered a Fandyfire YL-U2 (warrior) in the 11th and per USPS tracking it cleared SF US Customs this morning so I should have it Monday or Tuesday. I call that fast service but from my experience a lot of the delay seems to be either with China Post or US Customs. With standard USPS tracking though it is impossible to know where the hangup is for sure. FastTech could have been quicker as it took 5 days between my order and China Post acknowledging they had received the package but I have never seen a package move so fast once in China Posts hands.

Having read the battery shipping horror stories from China I do all of my battery purchases from USA sellers.

Among others, I have bought a 1.4 A led driver from them which came DOA. They promptly responded to my ticket and replaced it in my next order.

Ordered July 20 and received after 12 days on August 1st. No batteries.

Order including batteries made 29th June; shipped next day, Malaysian Post. Tracking since 9th July hasn’t changed, and still shows “Item sent to LANGLEY HWDC, MPC PMIH (KLIA)”. Tracking still doesn’t seem to know the destination. :frowning:

I have a bad feeling about this one …….

Ordered a SWM M11R on the 13th of September. It arrived today. So a total of 11 days. I’ve got other orders placed before this one with other vendors and they haven’t arrived yet. Besides the order from hkequipment which came even quicker.

For sure I’ll be using Fasttech again.

Box;

As I said in my earlier post I get the impression that regardless of how fast a seller is at getting things shipped the time for receipt is almost totally dependent on the postal service or express company, and Customs service involved and seems to be unpredictible. I had one package delayed a month by the Hong Kong post office last year during an earlier battery shipping problem period. They could not tell for sure what was in the package via X ray inspection so held it and eventually returned it to the sender who had to remail it. It took almost a month for the HKPO to return the package to the sender though. No batteries in the package, it was a couple of Filipino hand made Balisongs!

Unless a seller like Fasttech claims that they are doing air shipment and then actually ship surface mail, or ship either wrong or defective product or pack it inadequately so it is damaged, then I find it hard to blame them for most shipping problems and delays. I did just have a shipment delayed about two weeks due to a stock status error on Fasttech’s part. That they are totally responsible for.

I totally agree with what you are saying. I still rather a seller ship out the item asap if possible then waiting 5 to 7 days to do it. I understand sometimes they need to get it from different suppliers and it’s not in their own warehouse.

I bought a light off cnqualitygoods then Ric emailed me and said he doesn’t have the colour I want. I asked for a refund then he said he found one in my colour and will ship it out soon. I waited for a while. Emailed a few times asking for a tracking number. Didn’t get one reply and then was put on his spam list.

Lol I don’t think that’s the postage company or customs fault. So when I have good experience with other sellers. I am quite happy to get my stuff quickly.

Paid 7 days for a flashlight still no shipment details. Emailed to them 2 days ago still no response!

I guess I was just lucky. Hope they ship your stuff out soon mate

I ordered the Romisen RC-3007 from FT. The light is listed as XPG, but there is a picture of XPE on FT. The one I got uses XPE. I complained and they said it’s XPG like in the picture… My first rough experience with FT.

http://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10000622/1946201-romisen-rc-3007-1-cree-xp-g-r5-148lm-1-mode-pure

Anyone still using fasttech? Haven’t ordered from them for a long time

still using
still giving fast response to questions/tickets
still having fast shipping from Fasttech to Malaysia even with the free shipping (but i’d still pay for registered mail)
gives accurate details on my shipping

I’ve ordered 55 usb led light they made a mistake by giving me 56

maybe I’m lucky :smiley:

overall still good to me
all my orders always arrive

I seem to always have something on order from them. So far I have never had to contact their customer service (knock on wood).

Very often, but usually small stuff. They suffer from the same limitations that all the chinese seller suffer from, but they are a bit better than most and have quite some useful items.

Tried to, but they no longer ship to Hong Kong or Macau. Surprise!

You mean Vape tech….

I hesitate to buy any more from them with all the negatives I've read in the past year. Definitely wouldn't even try this time of the year. J)

Never had a problem with them in terms of price, quality and speed.

A SanRenMu 2112SUX-LR ordered 22nd November, delivered on 2nd December, via Swiss Post.