Rating: LighTake.com

Bought two Saik SA-125 flashlights, both turned out to be complete crap, made video showing off one of the main fails that switch is not working, LT says - one switch works, other switch 50% problems, we resend you item, WTF?!
Had to open up PayPal discussion, Lightake says SHIP IT BACK TO US, ignore requests to pay for return shipping.

Heres my review to see what Im talking about:

AVOID! AVOID! AVOID!

Now they offer 5$ shipping compensation regardless the fact that it will cost around 10$ to ship both pieces of junk back to them with registered mail.
I told them where Im coming from and that Im surely going to spread the word as much as I can regarding their crappy practices!

EDIT:
After some miscommunication Lightake issued me full refund for faulty items and gave me 5$ coupon code as compensation for troubled items.

Thanks to Lightake.com for taking care of this situation!

My 2 cents.

My first and last order with LighTake was not very good at all. That´s why I decided to not to buy from them anymore.

I received a defective item, and they offered (if I remember well) a 1$ discount coupon on my next +5$ purchase. (I paid about 7 dollar for the defectie item).

No way, man.

Well, guess what?

They havent learned anything, that bunch of scammer!

WILL NEVER AGAIN ORDER FROM THEM UNLESS THEY PROVE THAT THEY HAVE IMPROVED WITH TIME!

Long story short - ordered cheap replacement power brick for laptop, it came dirty with some sort of mud and apparent traces of water at the end of the brick where you plug mains cable in it.

First they say they cant see imageshack images, so I apply them as attachments to email, they then say it looks like dirt, clean it off and use it, its in good condition!

Even tho I told them I tried it for brief and it didnt work, I said I wont be risking my laptop, my house and my property and family and will NOT test it even again!

I requested full refund, they went silent.

Meanwile I had the same case opened on Ebay, the same scenario as in e-mail, couple of days ago they say the magic words again - sorry, cant see images, CANT FIND YOU EMAIL IN OUR MAILBOX! WTF?! So I go to email, look up my conversation with them, forward it again to their CS so they can find it.
Guess what? They respond me the next day telling that once again they cant see pictures and if I could re-send them ONCE-FUC*ING-AGAIN?
I didnt repond to these crooks and escalate my case 1.5 days before my claim would be closed autmatically.

Their BLF rep here wasnt as helpful as he/she was previous time(probably many people using the same BLF account) when I got refund+5$ coupon.

Too bad, they had some items rather cheaper for a true BLF’er :D!
Bad for them, not for us ;)!