Rating: PriceAngels.com

Oxy - I have received that same message, with little variation from one seller to another, no less than a dozen times since coming to this forum. One even took a sloppy shot at patronization by reminding me that I was "a respected senior member of the forum."
I think I had 20 or 30 posts at the time.
I can understand why you or other more experienced people here might be approached but I was/am hardly the most experienced or influential member of this board.
Be fun to know how many PMs Match gets.
Foy

Cannot afford professional help. Can afford another L2P.

thanksforthekindwordsFoy

I bet Don would work for flashlights! :P

Can someone cure the mental illness, when the therapist has the same condition? ;-) They both would just agree that all non-flashaholics are nuts and just order more lights. ;-)

Collusion!

It does make for an easy life.

Just not a very good idea.

Unless it is about agreeing that nobody has enough lights, batteries or chargers.

When it is a very good idea indeed.

RMA works. Decent servie so far.

I resently got a newsletter for them and the subject was:

Happy Children's Day. Radiation Protection Dress 12% Off

WTF!?! <- i usually do not use that term unless really necessary. It was the most qualifying to describe my amazement when reading it.

Did not know if i wanted to laugh or shead a tear a few seconds later.

That is seriously the most disturbing advertisement, that I have seen in a long time.

The radiation protection they are referring to is sunshine.

Oh. Way inapropriate way for advertising it. :/

It's not the sun!

" Anti-radiation function:can shield the electromagnetic radiation effectively which produced by computer,household appliances and daily office equipment

- Jlsun anti-radiation cloth can shield the electromagnetic radiation up to 99%,protect the foetal development effectively"

http://www.priceangels.com/Maternity-Dress.html

Just remember the best way to sell something is to convince people they need it or they are bad parents, people and citizens.

Since when anti radiation clothing is getting popular?!? Did i missed something?

Probably some scare story in China's equivalent of the Daily Mail*.

*they seem to think the best way to sell papers is to scare the crap out of their readers.I think they just role dice to decide what gives you cancer this week.

I ordered two knives on 04/26/201.

One was shipped (partial shipment) on 06/05/2011 and arrived in two weeks. Nice.

But still waiting for the second one, don't know if it was shipped or not.

Recommmended! I ordered 3 items with tracked shipping. My packaged arrived from Hong Kong post less than 2 weeks later. Much faster than DX. Wish they had same number of reviews posted for products as DX does. (DX forums are much too censored by admins for my liking anyway. )

Yeah, they're legit. I have 11 orders under my belt now and they are a bit hit and miss in terms of shipping times, but that's probably not their fault. Never had to use their customer support so I can't comment on that. Overall, I'm pretty pleased.

After a long time (need nothing of this shop), I ordered again. It was well packed and I received it after 15 days. That's very nice, because DX need in the last time about 3,5-4 weeks.

I ordered and received the Lanshi C8-c in apout two weeks. Price was US$10.39 after %5 off coupon.

See my review of the light in 18650 lights forum.

Have you known the model K20 ,its the cost effective flashlight,high power ,long runtime,To getting the max probit,the saintfire is the best choice.

I got my third order from priceangles, three orders of ten atomizers 30 atomizers total not a bad one yet. Great deal and fast delivery time.

I got another order of 5 bare drop ins. These are the best low price SMOs I have found.

I got this C8 pressure switch it very high quality, perfect coating, excellent threads and one of the best action remote switches I have, it handles a 3.5 amps XML no problem.

I have not had a single problem with priceangles yet and I will continue to order from them until further notice.

I think they are labelled wrong, I got the one pictured in my link. I have a half dozen pressure switches and this is one of the best ones I have. It also has the longer of the 2 different type C8 tail caps. I actually just ordered another one because it works so good.