Rayus C01 is an ultra small portable EDC flashlight with wide flood beam and high brightness

Dear All,

Now I show our new model about Rayus C01 which is an ultra small portable EDC flashlight with wide flood beam and high brightness,you can see the features and Tech specification as below:

C01 is an ultra small portable EDC flashlight with wide flood beam and high brightness. The small size,light weight,anti-abrasive finish and reliable waterproof function makes the flashlight your helpful partner anytime, and bring you convenience and happiness. Bright and soft flood beam, long runtime, easy and reliable operation, makes C01 your best choice of daily use, collection, gift.

Good useful info especially on the color rendering, thank you.

Other questions:

Price?

Performance with NiMH 1.2v cell?

Able to use lithium-ion cell?

the price is US$14.95/PCS ,Yes, It can use these batteries

Do you have online store?
Aliexpress maybe?

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/1555527

Has this been updated since I reviewed it

Shipping to UK a little expensive ($21)! Nice little lights.

The tint is pretty nice (I have the Nichia version) and it works well on Ni-MH. Haven’t tried on Li-ion. The build is solid.

+1 I’m curious

pretty costly that ship!.

orders more ,the price is best and the shipping cost is best as well

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/1555527

nobody reply?

I checked your website multiple times and it is an empty store with nothing listed. What do you want us to check?

and searching Alien Express it’s not finding Rayus flashlights for sale anywhere.

Yes,it can show tomorrow

What’s the problem, Susan?

It was my understanding that you were coming out with a new 3 mode AAA?

Thanks,
-Chuck

Only one mode?

Yes - The current model Rayus C01 is a single mode twisty, with 35lm or 29lm depending on emitter chosen. - This is all outlined in the first post.

I have one and it is ‘just about’ my most used light. - Would be nice to have the option of 3 modes though.

Thanks,
-Chuck