RAYUS LED flashlight

Can you ship to Australia from China? Cheaper than shipping from USA to Australia.

Is this Rayus some USA based rebrand -thingie/company?
I haven’t seen them being sold from other countries, like China where they are being made.

i think they’re the OEM for at least some Fenix models

Doesn't Fenix have their own hitec manifacturing site?

you probably could remember the fenix LD40 and jetbeam pa40. two different models for two different brands built by the same OEM

same with laptops. HP doesnt actually make laptops, it’s the OEM in china/taiwan who actually builds them. the same OEM who builds laptops for other brands not just HP

Can this light use protected 10440s? I apologize if this is a stupid question I’m just not very experienced with 10440s.

I have some crappy ultrafire 10440s but I tend not to use them since you cannot discharge them too low, coupled with a tiny capacity… It just doesn’t make for a very practical battery.

I want a light that can use 10440s that I dont have to use with a freakin stopwatch and multimeter lol.

As you mentioned “tiny capacity” would be made even worse if a 10440 were made at the same assembled length as a non-protected 10440.

Anyway, to answer your question, No it will not run on a protected 10440 battery unless there are super short ones that I am not aware of.
Twisty switch flashlights are usually going to be dependent on using batteries of a specific length. However, that being said the light will dim noticeably before you are into the danger zone of low voltage.
My Tank007 E09 will not run on my protected 10440’s either, no big deal.

You could always carry a spare AAA if you expect to use it for an extended amount, they are small enough as to hardly notice it in your pocket.
HTH

Keith

Where can I buy PT10, PT10S and C01 except Ebay?

And when will you upload A and U series?

My thumbnail says the costs on eBay/PayPal are 16.4. Ebay takes 10 for a regular auction, more for an ebay store sale, Paypal takes 2.9 or 3.9% (2.9 for a purely domestic transaction, 3.9 for a cross border transaction) and 2.5% on the foreign exchange. If you are large enough to justify having your own merchant credit card processor instead of PayPal, that figure should drop to about 4%, less for debit card transactions.

Hello Everyone

Happy New year!

You can check RAYUS current models in below link:
http://www.rayuslight.com/category.aspx?NodeID=48