RD tech Fall Saving Sale Begins! RD6030 RD6024 RD6012P RK6006 good time to make orders

UP to 43% discount promotion!

Hello everyone, this is RD tech:

The Fall Saving Sale on Aliexpress begins, here is our promotion page:

Important things you need to know:

Activity Time:2024.9.11-2024.9.17(PST)

There is a direct bigger discount, no need to consider to make the order to a certain value to get more discount.

Here are some popular products on sale, you can have a look if you don’t know how to choose what you need:

If you need a power supply which is easy to use, RD series will be a good choice because they are user friendly and have bigger screen,you can see more details in the product page.

RD6030(34% off, normal from 108USD): RD RD6030 RD6030W 60V 30A DC Einstellbare Abwärtsspannung Tischgeregeltes Netzteil Buck Converter Batterieladung & 1500W Netzteil - AliExpress

RD6024(34% off, normal from 98USD): Rd rd6024 60v 24a Gleichstrom-Gleichstrom-Gleichstrom einstellbare Abwärts spannungs bank Netzteil-Buck-Konverter-Batterie-Aufladung

RD6012P(34% off, normal from 103USD): Rd rd6012p 5-stellige USB-Gleichstrom-Laptop-Handy-Reparatur bank reguliertes Labor-Netzteil einstellbar 60V 12a 720W

RD6006(34% off, normal from 61.5USD) :https:// Rd rd6006 rd6006w usb wifi dc dc spannungs strom abwärts strom versorgungs modul buck einstellbarer wandler 60v 6a batterie laden - AliExpress 1420

RD6012(34% off, normal from 70.5USD): Rd rd6012 USB Digital Control Set AC auf DC einstellbare variable Bank Strom versorgung 60V 12a Batterie ladung

RD6018(34% off, normal from 80.5USD): Rd rd6018 rd6018w 60v 18a usb wifi dc dc einstellbare abwärts spannung bank strom versorgung buck konverter & 1200w ac dc psu - AliExpress 1420

If you don’t care about the operation and the screen, you can choose our RK and DPS series(buck mode) and DPH series(buck boost mode).

RK6006(34% off, normal from 36USD: https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256805243272337.html

DPS5020(32% off, normal from 44.99USD): Rd dps5020 Konstantspannungs-Strom-Abwärts-Kommunikation sbank Gleichstrom-Netzteil-Buck-Spannung Gleichstrom-Wandler 50V 20a

DPS5015(32% off, normal from 38.94USD): RD DPS5015 kommunikation Konstante Spannung strom DC Step-down-Netzteil einstellbar buck converter LCD voltmeter 50V 15A - AliExpress

DPS5005(32% off, normal from 29.5USD): Dps5005 Kommunikation Konstantspannungs-Strom-Abwärts-Strom versorgungs modul Buck-Spannung Gleichstrom-Gleichstrom-Voltmeter 50V 5a

DPH5005(32% off, normal from 38.94USD): Dph5005 Buck-Boost-Wandler mit konstanter Spannung, programmier bar, digitale Steuer netzteil, Farb-LCD-Multimeter 50V 5a

If you need a USB tester to test the charging voltage and current of your phone, you can choose our UM series, AT series or TC series(for USB-C port).

TC66C(30% off, normal from 20.7USD): RD TC66/TC66C Typ-C PD trigger USB-C Voltmeter amperemeter spannung 2 weg current meter multimeter PD ladegerät batterie USB Tester - AliExpress 1420

UM25C(30% off, normal from 19.72USD): RD UM25 UM25C für APP USB 2,0 Typ-C LCD Voltmeter amperemeter spannung strom meter batterie ladung usb Tester - AliExpress 1420

If you have any needs or questions, you can consult our buyer service, hope you can find what you need in our store.

hello, you can check the RD6030 output curve in this short video, if you want to see any other features, you can check my channel or tell me what you want to see

show the DIY automatic air shear machine made in our factory, sometimes the chips we bought cannot be used directly because the legs are too long, so that we need to cut them, and we make this DIY machine, just insert the chips into the hole and turn on switch, it will cut.
for now it is aliexpress sale time, you can order our power supply with discount price!

hello, it is third day of the promotion, it is good time to order RD6030,RD6024 and RK6006, for now the price is much lower than normal time, if you have any needs, just contact us

DIY power supply based on RD6024, use MORNSUN LOF-750W as input power, self-design case 20592100mm, internal design as shown in the video, and for now it is promotion time, you can order RD6024 with discount price now

The Fall Saving Sale on Aliexpress begins, please notice that

hello, the fall saving sale begins, and it will last 7 days, do not miss this chance to get RD6030/RD6024 since the price is much lower than normal, after 17th, the price will back to normal price, please notice that

How would I order the unit assembled with a US spec power supply? I only see that configuration with EU plug and 230 V input.

I just checked RD6006P, that one comes in UK, EU or US. The PSUs should all be wide range input capable, so you could just take a EU model and change the power cord.

1 Thank

Yeah I thought about the cord, but the female end is not shown so I couldn’t tell what kind of connector it has. Also the page calls out only 230 volts on the PS. Though yes, typically today they accept 120 V as well.

Better to be safe rather than have to return something… or need to buy a different supply.

Thanks for the response.

The plug on the back of the Unit is a IEC connector. Like your standard Desktop PC. You probably would have to take the cover off and switch the PS to 120v is all.

Yeah, not happy about the probably part though. Hopefully I can get a direct answer to my question from RD Tech.
Power cord would not be an issue… I have lots of those around.

But thanks for the input!

thank you so much for your message , the cable is stanard AC cable , you just confirm that the plug is ok for you , that’s ok . if you want to know it is same or not , it is safe, there is earth line , don’t worry
and if you use US plug, the AC is 110V that we already set it to 110v
the anther side is just like computure connector
if you have any message. please let me know

thank you so much for helping reply

thank you so much for helping reply, have a nice day

the sale lasts to 17th, please notice that, if there is any question about the product, just contact us

I could not locate the fully built unit with power supply and cabling that says it is in the US configuration (RD6030). It only is listed in the EU configuration. You mention that you would set the power supply for US voltage… but would that happen even if I buy the one listed with EU plug? The listings are just confusing and if I spend the money, I would like to be assured that the correct unit is sent to me. This is the only listening that I see:

So the question is, how do I order so that you know I need the US version??

Thank you so much for your message
first , please tell me where are you from ? US ?
for completely set, there are 2 choice , 220v EU plug , 110v US plug

Here is a complete unit with US plug. It is 1140W max when powered with 110V AC.

If you use the product box as an enclosure and any random power supply you have on hand, you can have a functional unit for <$100. I’ve got mine powered by a passively cooled 200W Meanwell PSU, LRS-200-48, which is external to the enclosure.

1 Thank

I am in the US…which is why I am asking bout the US compatible unit.

BTW This is what I was looking at But in the 110V configuration. About $30 less than the one @Hoop linked . Though I don’t know why.