REACTIVATED and Car charger added! BlitzWolf™ 4.8A 24W Dual USB Travel Wall Charger

Ordered 1 EU :slight_smile:
Thanks martin for arranged this group buy and the “professional team” from banggood

I will wait for it and then buy my 2 (may be 3) chargers.

And even when the charger is not the best, the review itself sure is H)

Almost time for the review. I still ordered anyways.

On 15 September, and it is still “ready to process” today is 18 September.
I did order other items which could be a reason, it is a little annoying as my PayPal account paid out the sum.

Waiting time is over and as I wrote before: It is good.

Cheers! Reading it throughly now and THEN ordering :slight_smile: Thnks again HKJ!

Ordered 2

I’m tempted to order more of these, but have way too many USB chargers as it is, though none have the smart signaling.

KuoH

Just purchased 4 with EU plugs using affiliate links.

thanks for doing this.

By the way, is it possible to arrange a group buy for the car charger?

i think many of us will need/want them

Just ordered from banggood with AFF LINK!. Thanks M4D M4X and HKJ. First order ever from banggood (never trusted them from such a weird name). Hope the order arrives and they got a potential good customer!

+1

Thank you HKJ. :beer: Only way I could ever buy a direct-from-china AC device is after seeing your testing.

I see that blitzwolf have a USB cable coming soon on bang good.

If they're able to deliver 2.4A, I'm ordering the lightning cables. Up until today only the more expensive cables are able to deliver this performance. For micro USB I'm using Nillkin cables (got mine from Banggood a while ago), they're the best performing cables I've tested.

i bought this:
JOYROOM 2.1A Micro USB 100CM Flat Charger Date Cable For Cellphone nonaff :wink:

-> not worth it!

had 1 A when a noname gave 1,6 to a powerbank :frowning:

I bought this golden cable, will see what amps I get when I receive it.

My favorite USB cable is Anker 1 ft, it has extra thick power cords. I am using it in my chargers and also for testing where I have cut it in half and added some banana plugs for connection to my test equipment.

I'll take 2 - thanks! Ooops, ordered the 2 using the code - thanks again! Hope no qty restrictions on the deal - I wasn't on the list.