REACTIVATED and Car charger added! BlitzWolf™ 4.8A 24W Dual USB Travel Wall Charger

Ordered 1 via your afflink, thanks for arranging this buy! :smiley:

I got the replacement for a DOA charger last Friday. I received 2 chargers on 10/1. One was a DOA. I contacted Banggood and they asked me to make a video of the broken charger. They shipped the replacement on 10/8 and I got it on 10/16. I would say I got a very good customer service from Banggood.

Came across an issue with my charger last night. I have a Galaxy S4 and let the battery run to 30% (lower than normal for me) and put it on the Qi charging pad, but it kept connecting / disconnecting every few seconds. Prior to that, it had only happened sporadically, but I figured it was just the charging pad being touch about placement. Last night, it didn’t matter what position I used, it kept cycling. Then I hooked up my USB power meter and was able to see that once the current reached about 650mA, the connection reset. I pulled out my old 2A dumb charger and it was able to feed almost 800mA to the pad without any reset. Once I saw that the pad and phone were happy with the connection, I carefully disconnected the USB cable from the dumb charger, plugged it the Blitzwolf and the connect / disconnect routine resumed, so it wasn’t a placement issue. I don’t know if it’s the communication protocol or lack there of with the charging pad or if my unit is unable to deliver the rated current. Unfortunately I couldn’t find my USB discharge resistors to test.

KuoH

My charger came with a loose connection on the bottom port, Banggood has asked me to wait a few days, until a salesman can talk to me about it.

Anyone else try theirs with a Qi transmitter pad?

Let us know how it goes. :weary:

Is there a risk of fire with this one?

If you got a bad cable it might be a higher risk of fire

See HKJ’s review and testing Test/Review of BlitzWolf 24W Dual wall charger In particular see post #11

I've just got 2 of the "Dual USB Travel Wall Charger" one white and one black.
The blank one is silent.
The white one is whinning terribly at a varying pitch, like a mosquito in you ear. So far I haven't had a single AC to DC USB convertor that whines at all, let alone terribly like this one.

don’t make yourself mad :wink:
Cservice@banggood.com should take care of that imho

BlitzWolf™ 2.1A Micro USB Cable Double Sided USB A Male to Double Sided Micro B 3.3ft/1m for Android (presell). Almost 2500 orders and no word here? :~

And also preorders on new BlitzWolf™ BW-C2 Quick Charge QC 2.0 4 Port USB Car Charger 51W

already posted
also the 12% Off code :wink:

please share the BW-C2 there also - looks interesting!

The USB Cable is delayed. New est date is 13 nov.

Kind regards

:open_mouth:

Got my Car and Wall Chargers this afternoon together with my Remax Fast Charger Cables. I have no regrets getting these for they are the best quality chargers and cables I have ever used. And it took only 19 days (the usual is 45-60 days) for my orders to arrive. :beer:

Thank you Banggood and M4D M4X!

I still havent received mine. Ordered on the 15th september.

please pm me the order number
i ask neal to have a look

Receive it today 11/2

Any active coupon?

Hey!

please use this Link:
http://www.banggood.com/search/blitzwolf.html?p=IO0117468906201403!A (my aff)

i see no special code atm - but you can use 12blitzw to get 10% OFF on a lot blitzwolf items (when not on sale/promo)