Received: Supbeam K50v from the group buy!!

Received: Supbeam K50v from the group buy!! Wow, now that's what you call a reflector! Now go away sun...

Just had to share my excitement.

Hmmm. You're lying!! Can't see any pics ;)

Did you use express shipping?

^

Surely would have had to been DHL to get it that quick!

Oh man I would love to post some pics... but stuck at work (shouldn't even be on my phone right now) I just want to go home and play with it. (the torch ;) )

Pokes you with a stick for photos* :bigsmile:

Well at least you should have smoko very soon, if not already finished. Drive home, get your camera out, and send some shots, drive back to work, continue with what you were doing..

I can't think of anything more simple.

Yeah, with such a good deal on the light I thought what the heck. DHL, shipped on Friday, here Monday morning. All the way from China... Impressed

jealous !!!

I’m so jelly right now. I’ll probably have to take a jelly management course at the local jelly college in Jelly, USA.

How is that proof? Just a guy from the internet!! Can't see a sunny coast for example :p

Plus, isn't that an empty box ?

Just giving you a hard time

lol,

Put a piece of paper with your BLF username on the box or it didn’t happen…. :stuck_out_tongue: Just kidding enjoy that light an take some pics when you can :beer:

Would love to see a comparison beamshot between this light and a TN-31

Yeah… Me too!! Would’ve loved to get in on the GB but just blew my budget on another light.

Now there’s a happy fella :bigsmile:
Congrats, sunnycoaster !

Congrats!

Now, don't stay up all night annoying the neighbors.

That’s preeeetty fast shipping even for DHL!

I’m so jelly! :heart_eyes:

i must be loosing my memory, as i can’t remember the K50 Group buy. ( definitely probably would have bought one.