Received: Supbeam K50v from the group buy!!

Well at least you should have smoko very soon, if not already finished. Drive home, get your camera out, and send some shots, drive back to work, continue with what you were doing..

I can't think of anything more simple.

Yeah, with such a good deal on the light I thought what the heck. DHL, shipped on Friday, here Monday morning. All the way from China... Impressed

jealous !!!

I’m so jelly right now. I’ll probably have to take a jelly management course at the local jelly college in Jelly, USA.

How is that proof? Just a guy from the internet!! Can't see a sunny coast for example :p

Plus, isn't that an empty box ?

Just giving you a hard time

lol,

Put a piece of paper with your BLF username on the box or it didn’t happen…. :stuck_out_tongue: Just kidding enjoy that light an take some pics when you can :beer:

Would love to see a comparison beamshot between this light and a TN-31

Yeah… Me too!! Would’ve loved to get in on the GB but just blew my budget on another light.

Now there’s a happy fella :bigsmile:
Congrats, sunnycoaster !

Congrats!

Now, don't stay up all night annoying the neighbors.

That’s preeeetty fast shipping even for DHL!

I’m so jelly! :heart_eyes:

i must be loosing my memory, as i can’t remember the K50 Group buy. ( definitely probably would have bought one.

Wow it is so fast to reach you! :open_mouth:

Now disassemble the light! We need to know how “moddable” it is! J)

Did your colleagues at work ask you that question “Hmm what’s that inside the box? A flashlight?” and look at you strangely?

July-15 Group Buy for the Supbeam K50 V2 - all gone (weird how the mind messes with you, I thought it was a week+ ago before checking.)
They were gone within 24 hours iirc, then some more popped up and were promptly gone. OL mentioned he went through over 300PMs!

crap… i would have definitely bought one of those.
I know now how i missed that one. i was away on holidays in Germany at the time.

I did notice a bat like signal tonight….

Funny you should say that. There was a heck of a lot of bats flying around last night, and just for fun I was seeing how long I was able to keep the beam on them (was able to follow them for quite a distance. It would have looked somewhat like a bat signal.

Come to think of it, there were a lot of bats flying around on fire last night. It did seem a bit peculiar. :stuck_out_tongue: