Recommend me cheap nichia flashlight

After watching some videos, how Nichia destroys MT G2 in cri department, now i’m sure i want an edc with nichia, but being broke atm, it must be something in 15-25$ range, and be at around 100
lumens.

What is the best option guys? it could be key chain light, or any kind of small edc, thanks.

L3 illumination L10 or L10C for sure.

Can you solder? Can pick up Nichia 219B on Noctigon.
http://intl-outdoor.com/noctigon-xp16-v2-mcpcb-nichia-nvsl219bt-r85-d220-p-794.html

^ That’s what i was gonna say too. :slight_smile:

+1

Not owning a light with a nichia is probably the #1 worst mistake people make on the forum .

simple solution ...Emitter swap ..takes exactly 14 seconds

I don't think they need to be on copper either since they are rarely overdriven ..

it's only 2 wires ..

They trained a monkey in the zoo to solder 2 wires in 11 minutes .

It's simple ...you can do it .

picked one up from 18sixfifty huge thumbs up to him for creating an awesome light.

The Nichias are happy to be mated to a Nanjg 1-3a driver?

I love my custom securitying. Six Nichias.

I have placed a Nichia 210b in both a Sipik68 and an SS-A1 and they are both awesome now .

Well , maybe a little awesomer .

Either one is a dandy EDC .

Thanks guys! i know its simple, but i would love factory falshlight!

Will answer and share my thoughts later on, really busy atm. And yes Nichia lights are MUST HAVE.

+1.
Got a 501 with nichia 219 from 18sixfifty and waiting for a triple Nichia C8.

I'd go with the L3 Illumination L10 Nichia 219. You can get it with a pocket clip for $27.49 + S/H from SBFlashlights, and there's a discount code for 5% off.

Edit: If you prefer a clicky and can afford just a few bucks more, the L10C was released recently and is very nice. I realize both are above your proposed budget, but I can't think of other quality edc Nichia options that are in your price range.

Here ya go…

http://intl-outdoor.com/p60-dropin-module-cuxp2-xpg2-219bt-p-798.html

You can select Nichia as an option for the dropin.

This would be very nice if you pair it up with a cheap P60 host and do the aluminum foil wrap. No clue what size you have in mind, but lots of people seem to carry P60-sized lights. I'm partial to small AA/AAA lights for edc myself.

The one I linked to is on a Noctigon so heat issues should not be that big a deal and foil would not be needed, especially with Nichia-level drive currents.

Cheapest option? Buy this host and nanjg driver. Then Nichia 219B from IOS. Should be well below $14. You will have a small EDC light with high CRI emitter. :crown:

This here , from intl-outdoor. 26 $

configure it with a nichia and 4 mode (moon, low, med, high)
Can also go for fancy color golden host or sleek grey……

(i run my nichia’s from a nanjg 4x7135, pretty conservative as i see that intl outdoor runs it from a qlite 6x7135)

Rayus C01. Although it’s only a one-mode. Nice, nice color.

http://www.shiningbeam.com/servlet/the-275/****NEW****-RayUS-C01-LED/Detail