Repackaged: Eagle Eye X6 host kit w/BLF box $15.99.

I got mine today also :slight_smile:
and it was packaged & looked exactly like Mitko’s

I really like that the host is totally unmarked, no BLF & no EE logos anywhere on it, very black & very clean look :slight_smile:

I did not contact Neal for this, I emailed BG's customer service and got an almost immediate response. I really thought that it would be solved by them (I still more or less expect the package one of these days). The X6 host that I have will in the meantime be a triple, so now I do not need the lens and reflector anymore (but thanks for the offer :-) )

link?

disregard

But you should! You see, some time ago i made a bigger Bangood order….and my problems were solved by Neal- not the support
At first i was thinking its BG “policy”, but them i realiced they have a “lack of quality person2n22222222222222el” problem, obviously with all those companies that emerge every day in China its kinda hard…who knows…

Now we wait for Nitro to ship up , hehe :bigsmile:

I ordered 2 more juts in case….GREAT host, great doscovery Krono, realy

I got me one inbound, used points…mine was $14.44 yippie

Now I don’t have to gut one of my working ones for the quad build :slight_smile:

X6/february 2015/

Well….considering this and possible problems with missing parts….maybe the standart version is the best offer for now, even better that the BLF edition( counting his driver ” issues”)

Thanks for the update Mitko :slight_smile: good to know that they updated the regular X6.

Just received mine. Guess what! It was the same loose "bag o' parts", only it was stuffed inside one of the blf boxes. Same damaged reflector.

Sorry to hear that.

Mine where also just stuffed in to the box, but at least my reflector survived the trip that way.

Ordered 2 hosts and both reflectors were in the bag, without separate protection.
What a pity.

thanks for mentioning this. I just received two standard x6 (to be used as hosts) and everything seems to be there. plus I don’t have any loose parts :bigsmile:

I was able to disassemble very easily, nothing was glued. these things are actually pretty nice. I was expecting lower quality.

Just received a host-kit without a driver retaining ring. Useless. Pisses me off!

Contacted customer service, waiting for an answer. Wrote a 1 star review that doesn’t show up, that is not how product reviews are supposed to work… Submit a 1 star review that doesn’t get published.

Wish the original group buy for the BLF X6 was open again, i would get a couple more of the full lights for the price we paid originally. Much better deal overall than the host buy.

+1! Especially if the host doesn’t come complete.

Yeah the ordinary X6 is definately better now, last 3 that i ordered came without X6 labels( like the hosts)- the emitter` pcb was glued though, but its easy manageable

If we meet in real life your welcome to buy mine (Canada Post shipping prices are ridiculous)

if you can make it to the planned Flashaholic Meet in August then bring it along. :slight_smile:

I do not know of this meet, admittedly i only skim BLF these days

I will post more info on it and photos of the area with plans list soon in a new topic.

Just a quick noob question:

With the triple plastic lens, the AR glass lens isn’t fitted in front of it (for scratch protection)?

I assume you used the Ledil Cute-3-SS Triple LED Optic Lens from International Outdoor?

Thank you.