Review: 10W Cool White LED Floodlight from Wallbuys

Ahhh, my work is done here :smiley:
I will be keeping an eye on those emitters. I still have a few from my last (apparently overpriced) order.

UPDATE:

I bought a couple 12VDC Cree MK-R emitters to try out in the 10 watt floodlights.

The MCPCB wasnt DTP but its definitely copper. I reflowed the emitters onto some sinkpads and will use the copper stars for another project.

The mod wasnt a direct swap. It required a 3/16” inch aluminum plate to lift the MK-R to the same height as the stock COB emitter. I made the shim plate quite large to help spread the heat load and sanded all the surfaces for better heat transfer. I reshaped the rectangular opening of the reflector where it abuts to the emitter to make it dished so it sits flush around the MK-R

Results with driver mod:

Before:
COB CW - 30,100 lux - 13.7 watts

After:
MKR NW - 51,700 lux - 17.1 watts

The neutral MK-R recorded a 72% increase in lux over the stock COB for a 25% increase in power and provides a very noticeable increase in light to the eyes. Even more pleasing is the far better neutral tint and higher CRI over the cheap cold white COB. I think the additional watts measured from the MK-R is because it has a lower vF than the COB, allowing the driver to provide a touch more power.

Now the price for 10W cool white LED floodlight already under $5

Hello,I am David wei,we have the quality 10w led flood lights,
More details,pls check our website:www.dayilighting.com

This post is really help and useful!

But today is 2016/12/02 (sorry, guys. I’m arrive here tooooo late, haha :person_facepalming: )

Nowadays, the latest trend of LED flood light is ultra-thin design with high brightness SMD LEDs for better heat dissipation.

Some of your must already saw and have this new hot-selling LED flood light, and some one maybe not. If you are still not, have to check this Ultra slim LED flood light!

The specification you shared is a little old.

1: Now, 150lm/w led begin to be normal.

2: Most 18650 lithium battery do not have enough capacity and circles.

Now, I found an amazing solar lights, the integrated solar street lights : https://www.adnsolarstreetlight.com/