Review - Astrolux EC03 3xXHP50.2 6700 Lumen Flashlight

When are you expecting to receive them?

I have them. I should have made that clearer. Received them just prior to my first post on the subject. I sent and received email about my order. That was response l posted from liion. Mah was 5000 or above from Opus. Buy a few and try them.

When you tested them were the numbers significantly better than the 50E’s, and do they outperform the 50E’s in any noticeable ways?

They are the only ones I have.

OK

Hi all, new here :slight_smile:

I understand I can run this light while charging.
My EBIKE motor has a light output (limited to 12V@2A=24W).
Will it make any sense to connect this light to a 5V@3A feed (plan on using 12v to 5v step down to charge phone) to extend runtime at high lumen output?
What current draw should I expect at approx. 3500-4500lm constant? alternatively - what is the expected runtime at this output, and will 15W charging increase it by much?

Trying to figure out whether to make the efforts of connecting it to the bike’s power to extend time with high lumens.

Thanks all

Any thoughts on this?
I need a bar light, so mostly flood, over 3500lm continuous, that can run while charging as I need run times of over 2 hours.

I recently received an EC03 that I ordered from the Sofirn web site. It appears to be identical to the astrolux model reviewed here (which is not really a surprise since it is reported elsewhere that Sofirn makes these for Astrolux). It is currently for sale on the Sofirn site for around $50.

I find this to be an excellent back yard light - enough throw to see anything in my back yard (and across several neighbors yards), with enough spill to see a wide swath. It would also be great for night-time walks. It produces lots of light even at mid-levels, and is blinding on turbo.