Review: Charger Soshine SC-S7 UK

I got one of these today as a part of a going away gift for family. I just tested it using brand new (never used) panasonic ncr18650B, and I can confirm the 4.14v on USB (4.2v on the machine, 4.14 on DMM after 40 mins off the machne). Also noticed the clicking noise when empty but you need to put your ear to it.

Mine was from BG and came with a short and I mean short USB cable, and a power socket adapter to Australian wall socket. No idea why, they did not supply a PSU at all to use it with.

I think I have an old router PSU that is 12v, not sure on amps.

I will also try the tip on the slider. I cant say how many mAh the battery took because I picked up the unit (gently mind you), and it restarted. Still, it knew what was in it, and charged accordingly. thanks for that

Edit: I only just noticed, mine has some differences from the one HJK posted. The LCD backlight is green, not orange. Voltage is set beside the battery animation, and the mAh readout has its own dedicated space where v used to be on the orange one, time elapsed is now where the mAh/Time elapsed/full space was. Time and Full still swap when its finished though. The timer counts seconds for the first 60 seconds, then minutes. Its weird, the minute symbol (mapping) a clock symbol is there, but it looks like its for temp. I panicked when I saw it climb over 1:00. I need glasses, I couldnt see the :.

I've only used the 12v power adaptor to power my charger and still only get 4.16v when it says "Full".

-Garry