[Review] Convoy L21A with Osram KW.CULPM1.TG diode

Hi, I use a debit card to pay from Argentina and the delivery is no problem. I also add various things to the cart and tell simon (convoy) to send them all together in the same tracking code. l21b is the best option I have one with culpm1

Hi Luis!

I’ll type both in english and spanish just in case. Do you happen to know which type of “dollar” were you charged? I’m considering using mercadopago card, but if it’s going to be more expensive than “dollar blue” I might just wait for the L21A on banggood.

As for the L21B, I saw on a review on this very site that the turbo mode doesn’t hold as long as the L21A (it was something around 40 seconds vs 4 minutes). What’s your experience with it? The L21B IS on stock on banggood.

//

Hola Luis!!

Que tipo de dólar te cobraron con la tarjeta de credito? Tengo la tarjeta de mercadopago y tengo miedo de que se vayan al pasto con los impuestos y pase el precio del dolar blue.

Justo vi que banggood tiene la L21B, que tal mantiene el turbo? Porque en este sitio lei que el turbo (a diferencia del L21A) es de 40 segundos vs 4 minutos en el L21A.

with the province debit card 180 + 70 taxes 1 dollar-280 pesos. With the “Mercadopago” or “uala” it is not convenient. In my case, I asked Simon to change the 8amp driver for the 6amp one for the culpm1 because the increase in heat is high and the lumens are not even noticeable.

Hi :slight_smile:
Thank you for your feedback. This flashlight is really good, I like it so much.
I am sorry about your payment problems. I am using card to pay on Aliexpress, never paid with PayPal. It is strange that you cannot pay if the shipment is to Argentina…