Review: Manker MK34, 12 XP-G3, 3x18650 Floodlight

We recommend Sanyo 18650GA for your MK34.

1.The battery should supply at least 20amps current.

2.The battery should not have protection board (Too long for MK34)

3. The length of positive top should be at least 1mm (There is a reverse polarity O-ring on the positive contact surface.)

By the way, we are trying to supply Manker battery for our flashlight.

The Sanyo GA is only rated for 10A continuous, whereas the Samsung 30Q, LG HG2 and Sony VTC6 have been tested and proven to supply about 20A currents but only the Sanyo has raised positive terminal, while the other are flushed

Thank you for supplying this info, it is appreciated!

Will you be posting this on your website too?

As per my discussion with Manker I think it’s 23A for the three so 8A should be enough per battery.

The total max. current draw of the Noctigon M43 Meteor is around 30A. Since it’s a very similar LED setup (12 total in both) and one cell less (3 vs. 4) in the MK34: 10A per cell should be enough.

It make sense then.
I thought it is 20A per battery, which will rule out the Sanyo GA

If I read the graph right it steps down from turbo in 15 seconds rights?

Mine steps down after 22 seconds.

22 sec here too.

I’ll see if I can get my hands on a set of these Sanyo 18650 GA, and do the test again.
I have also made more space on the walls of the room where I do ceiling bounce… who knows.

Noi, actually you have to double-click twice to return to Turbo after it steps down. The Turbo is part of the second mode group and once it steps down to high a double-click returns back to regular mode group and last mode used. A second double-click returns it back to Turbo in the second mode group. I just checked on mine a couple times to make sure.

i meant: you can start again the turbo with a double click.

The guys at Manker have been helpful in trying to troubleshoot my problem, but no results yet. Here’s a beamshot comparing my MK34 to the Meteor. If someone else has the 219B version and a 219C Meteor, could you post your beams side by side?

My M43 is equipped with 219B.
Beamshot comparison here:

Thanks, but I’m more interested in output on turbo, since my MK34 reads significantly lower compared to the Noctigon.

Ceiling bounce, Lux meter and the same 25R:s says that mine are within 1% of each other on turbo.

Took the lamp out this morning with the dogs before sun came up. My initial impression is that I like the lamp better now that it have it in my nitecore pouch. Current batteries are the LG HG's. This torch is amazingly bright and floody to the extreme; no picture could really capture the extent of the spill. The LG's work well but not noticiable better than the Samsung 25's.

Overall I have no buyer remorse and feel this light would be very good for fishing and camping.

Thanks Manker.

This.

Got my cree mk34 very quick from http://www.hkequipment.net/ ; Banggoods button top 30Q will fit pressed!!
But the output (with 30Q) - as stated before - is around the 7000 lumen otf! Nice led tint!

Nichia version. Small but bright. Got hot on turbo easily.