Review NAGE 6X XM-L

I added a short video, you can see the first post.

Thanks for making the video Katun.

How does this one compare to the King?

I’d like to see the driver, and inside of the pill. Ultrafire has this same light at wallbuys on sale, but different modes, and a plastic lens.

Good question. I’d also like to know how it compares to the SRK. Anyone have any comparison beam shots?

Do extra long batteries with protection circuit fit?

70+mm?

It appears you can adjust the springs, but how much?

I’ve come close to ordering this a couple of times in the last two days, but the more I think about it, I’ll have to pass. I like the idea of it as a modding project, but I can’t see what can be gained. Big and roomy, with 3 x 26650, that could easily be changed to series, but the reflector is really just six small cups that really can’t put out anything of substance, like six small tube lights in a bundle. For all its bulk, it will never illuminate much past your garden. A torch with a single MT-G2 would fare far better.

It's a flooder of course. You could swap the reflector and put in a bunch of 3-xml Noctigons with TIR. It's not financially practical, but much better lumen/watt than mt-g2. The driver is the biggest problem. Really it's the only problem. 6x xm-l2 would be quite nice if it was possible to drive them all at 3A even if it heated up quickly.